Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default summer cooking/baking school for high school student?

I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
here might know of something like that.
TIA,
Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
>I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
> camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
> is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
> type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
> here might know of something like that.
> TIA,
> Kate

http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...te_L24840.html

Google was easy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 17, 1:31 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "Kate Connally" > wrote in message

> >I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
> > camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
> > is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
> > type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
> > here might know of something like that.
> > TIA,
> > Kate

> http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...stitute_L24840...
>
> Google was easy.

Culinary campers will learn how to prepare amazing salads, mouth-
watering sauces, tantalizing appetizers, yummy breakfast dishes..."

I hope they have a better had with the spice than the adjectives.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kane" > wrote in message
> On Jan 17, 1:31 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
>> "Kate Connally" > wrote in message

>> >I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
>> > camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
>> > is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
>> > type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
>> > here might know of something like that.
>> > TIA,
>> > Kate

>> http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...stitute_L24840...
>>
>> Google was easy.

> Culinary campers will learn how to prepare amazing salads, mouth-
> watering sauces, tantalizing appetizers, yummy breakfast dishes..."
>
> I hope they have a better had with the spice than the adjectives.
>
> John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

It's the 54%, hard at work again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:25:35 -0500, Kate Connally >
wrote:

>I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
>camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
>is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
>type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
>here might know of something like that.
>TIA,
>Kate

she could try the army.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Kate Connally" > wrote in message
>
>>I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
>>camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
>>is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
>>type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
>>here might know of something like that.
>>TIA,
>>Kate

> http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...te_L24840.html
>
> Google was easy.

Yeah, I did that. But thought maybe there might
some that people could recommend.

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
>> "Kate Connally" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I wonder if anyone knows of any summer school or
>>>camp that teaches kids baking or cooking. My niece
>>>is looking for something. She wants the "live-in"
>>>type, not just a day camp/school. I thought someone
>>>here might know of something like that.
>>>TIA,
>>>Kate

>> http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...te_L24840.html
>>
>> Google was easy.

> Yeah, I did that. But thought maybe there might
> some that people could recommend.

What part of the world are you in?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Kate Connally" > wrote in message
>
>>JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>

>>>"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/D...te_L24840.html
>>>
>>>Google was easy.

>>Yeah, I did that. But thought maybe there might
>>some that people could recommend.

> What part of the world are you in?

I'm in PA (Pittsburgh) but my niece lives in Florida.
She could go anywhere in the US - not sure about
Europe, etc.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

. ..

>>>Yeah, I did that. But thought maybe there might
>>>some that people could recommend.

>> What part of the world are you in?

> I'm in PA (Pittsburgh) but my niece lives in Florida.
> She could go anywhere in the US - not sure about
> Europe, etc.
>
> Kate

I'd call this school and ask if they know of anything worth looking at:
http://www.ciachef.edu/