Scot

Default Fruit-shaped ice cream - who sells it?

Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of high-quality
ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?

Melba's Jammin'

In article > , "Scot"
> wrote:

> Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of high-quality
> ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?

If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 9/11/04; check the Hello
tab for Fire Muster pics.

Melba's Jammin'

In article > , "Scot"
> wrote:

> Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of high-quality
> ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?

If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 9/11/04; check the Hello
tab for Fire Muster pics.

PENMART01

>Melba's Jammin' writes:
>
>>"Scot" wrote:
>>
>> Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of high-quality
>> ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
>> anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?

>If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

http://kemps.com/index.shtml

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Melba's Jammin' writes:
>
>>"Scot" wrote:
>>
>> Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of high-quality
>> ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
>> anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?

>If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

http://kemps.com/index.shtml

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Scot

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , "Scot"
> > wrote:
>
> > Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of

high-quality
> > ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> > anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?
> >

> If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
Claire's?

Scot

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , "Scot"
> > wrote:
>
> > Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of

high-quality
> > ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> > anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?
> >

> If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
Claire's?

Scot

"Scot" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > In article > , "Scot"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of

> high-quality
> > > ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> > > anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?
> > >

> > If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

> Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
> Claire's?

Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case anyone
else has an interest, see this link.
http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.

Scot

"Scot" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > In article > , "Scot"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota (I think) is a seller of

> high-quality
> > > ice cream desserts shaped like fruit with corresponding flavors. Does
> > > anyone know who it is that makes or sells these desserts?
> > >

> > If it's Minnesota, probably Kemp's.

> Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
> Claire's?

Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case anyone
else has an interest, see this link.
http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.

Margaret Suran

>> Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
>> Claire's?

> Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case anyone
> else has an interest, see this link.
> http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.
>
> Post a follow-up to this message

Are they still in business? I emailed them, but the note was returned
as undeliverable. Is there such a word? I think I made it up.

The site you posted has not been updated for several years.

Margaret Suran

>> Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
>> Claire's?

> Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case anyone
> else has an interest, see this link.
> http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.
>
> Post a follow-up to this message

Are they still in business? I emailed them, but the note was returned
as undeliverable. Is there such a word? I think I made it up.

The site you posted has not been updated for several years.

Scot

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
> >> Could it be a seller of high-end ice cream in Connecticut called St.
> >> Claire's?

> > Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case

anyone
> > else has an interest, see this link.
> > http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.
> >
> > Post a follow-up to this message
> >

> Are they still in business? I emailed them, but the note was returned
> as undeliverable. Is there such a word? I think I made it up.
>
> The site you posted has not been updated for several years.

Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is that they
must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

Margaret Suran

Scot wrote:

>>>Found it. It is indeed St. Claire's Ice Cream, Norwalk CT. In case

> anyone
>
>>>else has an interest, see this link.
>>>http://www.stclairicecream.com/about.html.
>>>
>>>Post a follow-up to this message
>>>

>>Are they still in business? I emailed them, but the note was returned
>>as undeliverable. Is there such a word? I think I made it up.
>>
>>The site you posted has not been updated for several years.

> Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
> fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is that they
> must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

Thank you. I will get their telephone number and call them. M

SportKite1

>From: "Scot"

>Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
>fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is that they
>must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

Were they good?

Ellen

Margaret Suran

SportKite1 wrote:
>> From: "Scot"

>> Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
>> fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is
>> that they must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

> Were they good?
>
> Ellen

According to a New York Times article of three or four years ago, the
ice cream fruits were rated as one of the ten best mail order foods
that the paper had reviewed.

Each piece of fruit is enrobed in some kind of crunchy shell, which
keeps the fruit's shape and inhibits quick thawing.

It is most likely much too expensive to order by mail, but it sounds
most intriguing and one can dream....

Becca

I have not tried the ones that were mentioned. These are my favorite
fuuit bars, especially the coconut and pina colada.

http://www.nfc-fruti.com/press_relea...ozenassets.htm

Becca
Margaret Suran

Becca wrote:
> I have not tried the ones that were mentioned. These are my favorite
> fuuit bars, especially the coconut and pina colada.
>
> http://www.nfc-fruti.com/press_relea...ozenassets.htm
>
> Becca

The ice cream fruits that we talked about are not bars. They are
fruits, fashioned out of ice cream and covered with a crunchy coating.

I love good fruit bars or fruit sherbet, especially the ones that are
made of only crushed fruit, water and very little sugar, in both lemon
and raspberry flavors.

Margaret Suran

Becca wrote:
> I have not tried the ones that were mentioned. These are my favorite
> fuuit bars, especially the coconut and pina colada.
>
> http://www.nfc-fruti.com/press_relea...ozenassets.htm
>
> Becca

The ice cream fruits that we talked about are not bars. They are
fruits, fashioned out of ice cream and covered with a crunchy coating.

I love good fruit bars or fruit sherbet, especially the ones that are
made of only crushed fruit, water and very little sugar, in both lemon
and raspberry flavors.

Scot

"SportKite1" > wrote in message
> >From: "Scot"

> >Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
> >fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is that

they
> >must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

> Were they good?
>
> Ellen

Let me put it this way: If a U. S. President were marrying a Queen of
England, with all of Europe's Royalty and Heads of State in attendance and
the happy couple requested that ice cream be on the menu, this is the ice
cream you'd serve.

Scot

"SportKite1" > wrote in message
> >From: "Scot"

> >Someone sent us (in Los Angeles) a box full of St. Claire's
> >fruit-shaped/flavored ice cream about a year ago, so my guess is that

they
> >must be in business, or at least they were a year ago.

> Were they good?
>
> Ellen

Let me put it this way: If a U. S. President were marrying a Queen of
England, with all of Europe's Royalty and Heads of State in attendance and
the happy couple requested that ice cream be on the menu, this is the ice
cream you'd serve.

Cream Cheese Fruit Boots Bread Basket[_14_] General Cooking 0 13-09-2016 05:04 PM
Fruit for Ice Cream Flavors-need advice Darren General Cooking 29 17-05-2008 03:39 AM
Tropical Fruit Ice Cream International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 20-02-2008 04:52 AM
Fruit & Cream Pastry Duckie ® Recipes 0 06-12-2005 04:50 AM
Almond Cream with Spiced Fruit Gladys Dinletir Recipes (moderated) 0 11-11-2004 03:29 PM