Old 23-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Frank

Default Breadmaker Mix

I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.

While I plan to eventually make mix from scratch and do it the *real*
way, I am hoping there are places to buy ready-to-go packages.

Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

Thank you,
Frank

Old 23-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Steve Calvin

Frank wrote:

I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.

While I plan to eventually make mix from scratch and do it the *real*
way, I am hoping there are places to buy ready-to-go packages.

Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

Thank you,
Frank

I don't know where you are but in the U.S., any stupidmarket should have
them.

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

Old 23-08-2004, 07:19 PM
PENMART01

Scott heimdall

orangutan (Frank) wrote:

I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.
Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

Well, many would argue that the "real" way is without a bread machine.

Well, then the exact same argument applies to using a stand mixer, ie. Kitchen
Ache.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 24-08-2004, 12:35 AM

The Toastmaster comes with a recipe book.
You can't get more basic than the French Bread recipe.

Flour, water, yeast, sugar and salt.

Go for it !

On 23 Aug 2004 07:24:14 -0700, (Frank) wrote:

I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.

While I plan to eventually make mix from scratch and do it the *real*
way, I am hoping there are places to buy ready-to-go packages.

Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

Thank you,
Frank

rj