Frank

Default Breadmaker Mix

I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.

While I plan to eventually make mix from scratch and do it the *real*
way, I am hoping there are places to buy ready-to-go packages.

Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

Thank you,
Frank
Steve Calvin

Frank wrote:

> I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.
>
> While I plan to eventually make mix from scratch and do it the *real*
> way, I am hoping there are places to buy ready-to-go packages.
>
> Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?
>
> Thank you,
> Frank

I don't know where you are but in the U.S., any stupidmarket should have
them.

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

PENMART01

> Scott heimdall
>
>>orangutan (Frank) wrote:
>>
>> I am new to breadmakers, and received a Toastmaster 1.5lb maker.
>> Can anyone recommend, a place to buy kits for common bread?

>Well, many would argue that the "real" way is without a bread machine.

Well, then the exact same argument applies to using a stand mixer, ie. Kitchen
Ache.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon