Scopophobic

Default I bought powdered cayenne pepper

What do I do with it?
Jack Schidt®

"Scopophobic" > wrote in message
> What do I do with it?

Mixed with water and a spritz of lime juice, it makes a refreshing eye wash.

Jack Optic

Mark Thorson

Scopophobic wrote:

> What do I do with it?

A small pinch can be inhaled into the nose like snuff,
to kill the viruses which cause colds and flu. Very good
preventive medicine if you think you have been exposed.
Hope this helps. :-)

Puester

Scopophobic wrote:

> What do I do with it?

What did you intend to do with it when you bought it?

Use it in any recipe where you want heat:
Chili, cheese spreads, spiced nuts, many
Mexican dishes, soups stews, etc.

gloria p
Tommy Petersson

(Scopophobic) wrote in
:

> What do I do with it?

Good with eggs, Mexican food...

/Tommy P.

Jamie_Canuck

"Scopophobic" > wrote in message
> What do I do with it?

4 parts cayenne to 1 part lemon juice makes a soothing plaster for any sort
of open wound or cut... don't skimp.

J.

Dave Lewis

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:12:40 GMT, "Jamie_Canuck"
> wrote:

>"Scopophobic" > wrote in message
>> What do I do with it?

>4 parts cayenne to 1 part lemon juice makes a soothing plaster for any sort
>of open wound or cut... don't skimp.
>
>J.

NOTHING beats a cayenne and vinegar poultice for relieving the pain
of inflamed haemorrhoids - massage in well.
John Gaquin

"Scopophobic" > wrote in message

> What do I do with it?

Mix it with a medium quality paint at the rate of about 4-5 oz per gallon,
and you'll have a very effective bottom paint for your boat! Sea critters
simply won't attach.

JG

Snowfeet1

Make spiced pecans.

Spiced Pecans

1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbsp water
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cayenne (I use a little more)
2 cups pecans

Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 4 ingredients and stir until sugar
dissolves. Boil 2 minutes and add pecans; stir until well coated. Using
slotted spoon, put pecans on oiled baking sheet.

Bake about 12 minutes and transfer to waxed paper - break apart when cooled.