Nexis

Default Urgently needed :) Recipe for Cherry Pineapple Pie

My mom had a recipe when I was a kid, it was similar to cherry pie, but also
had pineapple in it. Does anyone have this recipe? If I don't find it, I'll
just wing it...but I thought I'd give it a shot :-)

Haven't been around much in a while...been sick...but I'd like to tell you
all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if you don't celebrate it.

kimberly

Dimitri

"Nexis" > wrote in message
> My mom had a recipe when I was a kid, it was similar to cherry pie, but

also
> had pineapple in it. Does anyone have this recipe? If I don't find it,

I'll
> just wing it...but I thought I'd give it a shot :-)
>
> Haven't been around much in a while...been sick...but I'd like to tell you
> all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if you don't celebrate it.
>
> kimberly

maybe one of these will help.

Dimtiri

# 1

1 can cherry pie filling
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
3/4 c. sugar
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. red food coloring
3 oz. box cherry gelatin
4 bananas, sliced
1 c. pecan pieces
2 (9") baked pie shells
Whipped topping

Combine pie filling, pineapple, sugar, cornstarch and food coloring. Cook
until thick. Add any gelatin. Mix well and cool. Add banana slices and
pecan pieces. Fill shells and top with whipped topping. Chill thoroughly.

# 2

1 can cherry pie filling
1 lg. can crushed pineapple
1 can Eagle Brand milk
1 lg. Cool Whip
1 tsp. lemon juice (optional)
Graham cracker crust

Mix ingredients with spoon. Pour into crust and chill for 2 or 3 hours.

# 3

1 med. can crushed pineapple
1 can apple or cherry pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix
1 c. nuts
1 can coconut
2 sticks margarine

Place as listed above in a 9 x 13 oblong pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes (or
until slightly brown) at 350 degrees.

# 4

1 (20 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
2 sticks margarine or butter, melted
1 c. flaked coconut
1 c. chopped pecans

Pour pie filing and pineapple in bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch baking
dish. Sprinkle cake mix on top. Pour margarine on top. Sprinkle with
coconut and pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.

# 5

1 (1 lb. 5 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 pie crust shells

Combine pie filling, pineapple and brown sugar in bowl; mix well. Pour
filling into unbaked shell. Prepare pie according to 2 crust pie package.
Sprinkle granulated sugar over top crust. Serve with whipped cream.

Nexis

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
om...

> "Nexis" > wrote in message
> > My mom had a recipe when I was a kid, it was similar to cherry pie, but

> also
> > had pineapple in it. Does anyone have this recipe? If I don't find it,

> I'll
> > just wing it...but I thought I'd give it a shot :-)
> >
> > Haven't been around much in a while...been sick...but I'd like to tell

you
> > all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if you don't celebrate it.
> >
> > kimberly

> maybe one of these will help.
>
> Dimtiri

Thanks! I'm going to try one and I'll let you know how it comes out.
Thanks again!

Apricot Pineapple Cherry Jam Melba's Jammin' Preserving 4 14-03-2008 12:53 AM
Help needed urgently! MoM Baking 5 01-01-2006 07:04 PM
Help needed urgently! MoM General Cooking 8 01-01-2006 07:04 PM
Urgently Needed! [Potato salad recipe] abcic Vegetarian cooking 7 11-11-2003 03:15 AM
Roast beef help needed urgently Erika General Cooking 29 07-10-2003 10:44 AM