sevendwarfs

Default Recommendations for convection microwave ovens?

Hi,

I need some advice on getting a convection microwave oven for the
counter-top. Brands and models are appreciated.
Thanks.

Jackie

Boron Elgar

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:49:54 +0800, "sevendwarfs"
> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need some advice on getting a convection microwave oven for the
>counter-top. Brands and models are appreciated.
>Thanks.
>
>Jackie

I have had 2 Sharp models over the years. Both have been excellent.
The first one lasted 15 years.

My only complaint is that they have each run about 25 degrees under
temp in the higher temperature ranges..

Boron

David Lawson

In article >,
Boron Elgar > wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:49:54 +0800, "sevendwarfs"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I need some advice on getting a convection microwave oven for the
> >counter-top. Brands and models are appreciated.
> >Thanks.
> >
> >Jackie
> >

> I have had 2 Sharp models over the years. Both have been excellent.
> The first one lasted 15 years.
>
> My only complaint is that they have each run about 25 degrees under
> temp in the higher temperature ranges..
>

> Boron

I, too have a Sharp Convection Micro (along with a Frigidaire speed
bake range - oven.) Love both, although I've never used the
convect-micro at high >375F temps. You will need to experiment to find
the best cooking times, especially if you mess with combo cooking.

Sharp seems to have pretty good quality.
Dave Lawson
Steve Calvin

David Lawson wrote:

> In article >,
> Boron Elgar > wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:49:54 +0800, "sevendwarfs"
> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I need some advice on getting a convection microwave oven for the
>>>counter-top. Brands and models are appreciated.
>>>Thanks.
>>>
>>>Jackie

I don't know if they make a counter version (I'd assume that they do).
I have a GE Profile Performance combo and love it.

--
Steve

Convection Ovens Frank103 Baking 6 16-10-2006 08:06 PM
Microwave/convection ovens CSG Cooking Equipment 10 17-09-2005 05:17 PM
Convection Ovens / Fan Ovens??? Wayne Boatwright Cooking Equipment 8 03-02-2005 12:26 PM
convection/microwave ovens Denise G. General Cooking 8 02-01-2005 01:30 AM
Countertop convection oven vs. Microwave/Convection hood sid Cooking Equipment 2 23-06-2004 02:35 PM