Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Closing Shift

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:24:48 -0700 (PDT), The Ranger wrote:

> On Jul 19, 8:03*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> [snip]
>> [..] accept that fact that multiple, distinct
>> people really don't care for you [..]

> I can accept that there are a handful of louts like you and duh-Wayne
> (whining, pewling, braying) that offer nothing. And I'll willingly
> shoulder the dislike they spew. It's part-and-parcel of the whole
> Usenet experience. It's when the same louts start playing "me-too"
> puppets that gets tiring.

clearly, anyone who doesn't think you're a prince is a lout, offering
nothing, or a sock-puppet of same. thanks for the explanation.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in message
[snip]

> clearly, anyone who doesn't think you're a prince is a lout, offering
> nothing, or a sock-puppet of same. thanks for the explanation.

Clearly I said nothing of the sort but you're knee-jerk reaction looking for
offense should allow you to continue posting is such a shotgun manner.
Thanks for continuing to be another of the braying asses.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:10:22 -0700, The Ranger wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote in message
> [snip]
>
>> clearly, anyone who doesn't think you're a prince is a lout, offering
>> nothing, or a sock-puppet of same. thanks for the explanation.

> Clearly I said nothing of the sort but you're knee-jerk reaction looking for
> offense should allow you to continue posting is such a shotgun manner.
> Thanks for continuing to be another of the braying asses.
>
> The Ranger

hee-haw!

<http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=16933>

blake