Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Vitamins for What Ails Ya!

Vitamins for What Ails Ya!

I was at the supermarket looking at the multivitamins. I just wanted a
plain one-a-day type vitamin. Instead I find:

One-a-Day...
Women
Women 50+
Men 50+
Teens
Diabetics
Energy
Maximum
Silver
Memory
Eyesight

vitamins!!!

There I was, sitting in the motorized shopping scooter, having to
re-evaluate my condition, to buy stinkin' vitamins!!! Geez...

....I just bought One-of-Each™ <VBG>

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 1:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
> Vitamins for What Ails Ya!
>
> I was at the supermarket looking at the multivitamins. I just wanted a
> plain one-a-day type vitamin. Instead I find:
>
> One-a-Day...
> Women
> Women 50+
> Men 50+
> Teens
> Diabetics
> Energy
> Maximum
> Silver
> Memory
> Eyesight
>
> vitamins!!!
>
> There I was, sitting in the motorized shopping scooter, having to
> re-evaluate my condition, to buy stinkin' vitamins!!! Geez...
>
> ...I just bought One-of-Each™ <VBG>
>
> Andy
> --
> Eat first, talk later.

U may be joking, but, when I first had to use the supermarket scooter
my DD would only take me grocery shopping after 10 pm (almost all our
stores are open 24/7). She said I was a road hazard. Finally I
learned and got a little healthier. Now I almost always use a cart
(works kinda like a walker).
Lynn in Fargo
(Used to shop humming the Bill Cosby version of the Lone Ranger "Na na
na na na na na na naaah, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent,
frrrrrrrrrrrrrent da da da . . .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

> On Apr 15, 1:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
>> Vitamins for What Ails Ya!
>>
>> I was at the supermarket looking at the multivitamins. I just wanted a
>> plain one-a-day type vitamin. Instead I find:
>>
>> One-a-Day...
>> Women
>> Women 50+
>> Men 50+
>> Teens
>> Diabetics
>> Energy
>> Maximum
>> Silver
>> Memory
>> Eyesight
>>
>> vitamins!!!
>>
>> There I was, sitting in the motorized shopping scooter, having to
>> re-evaluate my condition, to buy stinkin' vitamins!!! Geez...
>>
>> ...I just bought One-of-Each™ <VBG>
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> Eat first, talk later.

> U may be joking, but, when I first had to use the supermarket scooter
> my DD would only take me grocery shopping after 10 pm (almost all our
> stores are open 24/7). She said I was a road hazard. Finally I
> learned and got a little healthier. Now I almost always use a cart
> (works kinda like a walker).
> Lynn in Fargo
> (Used to shop humming the Bill Cosby version of the Lone Ranger "Na na
> na na na na na na naaah, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent,
> frrrrrrrrrrrrrent da da da . . .

Lynn from Fargo,

I wasn't joking in the least. I'm mending a broken leg.

I went to my "regular" ACME but the scooters weren't charged up and I
couldn't stand the discomfort of walking the aisles so I drove (no easy
feat in and of itself) to a different ACME.

All the other shoppers were very mindful of not being in my way. I wouldn't
want to get run into by a motorized scooter either!

BTW, I did purchase the One-a-Day "Maximum" vitamins.

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 2:23*pm, Andy > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...
>

> > On Apr 15, 1:31*pm, Andy > wrote:
> >> Vitamins for What Ails Ya!

> >> I was at the supermarket looking at the multivitamins. I just wanted a
> >> plain one-a-day type vitamin. Instead I find:

> >> One-a-Day...
> >> Women
> >> Women 50+
> >> Men 50+
> >> Teens
> >> Diabetics
> >> Energy
> >> Maximum
> >> Silver
> >> Memory
> >> Eyesight

> >> vitamins!!!

> >> There I was, sitting in the motorized shopping scooter, having to
> >> re-evaluate my condition, to buy stinkin' vitamins!!! Geez...

> >> ...I just bought One-of-Each™ <VBG>

> >> Andy
> >> --
> >> Eat first, talk later.

> > U may be joking, but, when I first had to use the supermarket scooter
> > my DD would only take me grocery shopping after 10 pm (almost all our
> > stores are open 24/7). *She said I was a road hazard. *Finally I
> > learned and got a little healthier. *Now I almost always use a cart
> > (works kinda like a walker).
> > Lynn in Fargo
> > (Used to shop humming the Bill Cosby version of the Lone Ranger "Na na
> > na na na na na na naaah, *frrrrrrrrrrrrrent, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent,
> > frrrrrrrrrrrrrent da da da . . .

> Lynn from Fargo,
>
> I wasn't joking in the least. I'm mending a broken leg.
>
> I went to my "regular" ACME but the scooters weren't charged up and I
> couldn't stand the discomfort of walking the aisles so I drove (no easy
> feat in and of itself) to a different ACME.
>
> All the other shoppers were very mindful of not being in my way. I wouldn't
> want to get run into by a motorized scooter either!
>
> BTW, I did purchase the One-a-Day "Maximum" vitamins.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy
> --
> Eat first, talk later.

Wanna race?
Lynn
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

> On Apr 15, 2:23*pm, Andy > wrote:
>> Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

>> > U may be joking, but, when I first had to use the supermarket scooter
>> > my DD would only take me grocery shopping after 10 pm (almost all our
>> > stores are open 24/7). *She said I was a road hazard. *Finally I
>> > learned and got a little healthier. *Now I almost always use a cart
>> > (works kinda like a walker).
>> > Lynn in Fargo
>> > (Used to shop humming the Bill Cosby version of the Lone Ranger "Na na
>> > na na na na na na naaah, *frrrrrrrrrrrrrent, frrrrrrrrrrrrrent,
>> > frrrrrrrrrrrrrent da da da . . .

>> Lynn from Fargo,
>>
>> I wasn't joking in the least. I'm mending a broken leg.
>>
>> I went to my "regular" ACME but the scooters weren't charged up and I
>> couldn't stand the discomfort of walking the aisles so I drove (no easy
>> feat in and of itself) to a different ACME.
>>
>> All the other shoppers were very mindful of not being in my way. I

wouldn
> 't
>> want to get run into by a motorized scooter either!
>>
>> BTW, I did purchase the One-a-Day "Maximum" vitamins.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> Eat first, talk later.

> Wanna race?
> Lynn

Lynn,

Sure!

See ya after 10pm! Your DD can wave the checkered flag!

Should be no trouble to garner sponsors! LOL!

Best,

Andy