Experienced Member

Location: Colombia
Default Carne Asada Recipe

One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our meals.

In this recipe I will teach you how to prepare a delicious beef tenderloin baked with wine. For 4 servings you need:

2 pounds beef loin
½ pound bacon
3 cups dry wine
1 large branch of parsley
4 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons sugar
Salt to taste

Preparation:

The day before dinner dress the loin very well with a mixture prepared with parsley mash, salt and oil. I recommend that you chop the meat with a fork to absorb the dressing better.

The day of preparation, preheat oven to 350 ° C. Put the tenderloin into the pan, add over the loin wine and sugar and lead to oven for approximately 45 minutes.

Now placed the bacon over the loin until it is toasted. Remove from oven and let stand.

Let the meat cold and cut it, it can be accompanied with mashed potatoes and rice with vegetables.
__________________
Victoria Guzman
An expert in good food and cooking
My Website: www.recipesdrinksandfood.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

camrodri wrote:

> One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not
> vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of
> preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our
> meals.
>
> In this recipe I will teach you how to prepare a delicious beef
> tenderloin baked with wine. For 4 servings you need:
>
> 2 pounds beef loin
> ½ pound bacon
> 3 cups dry wine
> 1 large branch of parsley
> 4 tablespoons oil
> 3 tablespoons sugar
> Salt to taste
>
> Preparation:
>
> The day before dinner dress the loin very well with a mixture prepared
> with parsley mash, salt and oil. I recommend that you chop the meat
> with a fork to absorb the dressing better.
>
> The day of preparation, preheat oven to 350 ° C. Put the tenderloin
> into the pan, add over the loin wine and sugar and lead to oven for
> approximately 45 minutes.
>
> Now placed the bacon over the loin until it is toasted. Remove from
> oven and let stand.
>
> Let the meat cold and cut it, it can be accompanied with mashed
> potatoes and rice with vegetables.

What a waste of a good cut of meat.

I can think of dozens of things to do with a beef loin and none of them
involve turning it into some soret of meatloaf-ish lunchmeat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"camrodri" > wrote in message

> One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not
> vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of
> preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our
> meals.

You have never had Carne Asada have you?

http://www.elise.com/recipes/archive...arne_asada.php

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 12:30*am, "Dimitri" > wrote:
> "camrodri" > wrote in message

> > One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not
> > vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of
> > preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our
> > meals.

> You have never had Carne Asada have you?

Apparently not.

> http://www.elise.com/recipes/archive...arne_asada.php

That is a pretty burrito, though IMO it'd be nicer w/o the cilantro.

Un burrito con asada, frijoles y aguacate. No cilantro, por favor.

> Dimitri

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:30:31 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"camrodri" > wrote in message
>>
>> One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not
>> vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of
>> preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our
>> meals.

>You have never had Carne Asada have you?
>
>http://www.elise.com/recipes/archive...arne_asada.php

Gorgeous! It's making me hungry for carne asada now. LOL I really
do like elise.com. Very few of her recipes leave me scratching my
head and wondering why she thought that was ok.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 4:01*am, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:

> > You have never had Carne Asada have you?

The OP is Colombian and quite possibly unaware of the Mexican dish by
that name. Maybe in Colombia 'asada' just means roasted or cooked. It
seems likely that "beef loin" is also too unspecific a translation for
us to know what cut of beef she actually uses. This is a sort of an
oven pot roast, it seems to me, which could be pretty good for some
pot roast-y cut of meat. -aem
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo®" > wrote in message
On Apr 7, 12:30 am, "Dimitri" > wrote:
> "camrodri" > wrote in message

> > One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not
> > vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of
> > preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our
> > meals.

> You have never had Carne Asada have you?

Apparently not.

> http://www.elise.com/recipes/archive...arne_asada.php

That is a pretty burrito, though IMO it'd be nicer w/o the cilantro.

Un burrito con asada, frijoles y aguacate. No cilantro, por favor.

> Dimitri

--Bryan

Por que sin cilantro?

Dimitrio

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:01:11 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>Por que sin cilantro?

Gusto El Dawno?

<grin>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 4:09*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:01:11 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>
> >Por que sin cilantro?

I just don't really like it. A little (leaves only, no stems) is OK
in that tomato salsa, but not on my burrito, and certainly not in
guacamole.

> Gusto El Dawno?

I don't have any idea what you ask. My Spanish is limited to what I
need to know to get a burrito and a beer in a restaurant where no one
speaks English.

> <grin>

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> On Apr 7, 4:09 pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:01:11 -0700, "Dimitri" >
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Por que sin cilantro?

> I just don't really like it. A little (leaves only, no stems) is OK
> in that tomato salsa, but not on my burrito, and certainly not in
> guacamole.
>
>>Gusto El Dawno?

> I don't have any idea what you ask. My Spanish is limited to what I
> need to know to get a burrito and a beer in a restaurant where no one
> speaks English.
>
>><grin>

He asked if you like Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Most people who don't
care for cilantro compare the flavor to soap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:

> Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
>
>> On Apr 7, 4:09 pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:

>> I just don't really like it. A little (leaves only, no stems) is OK
>> in that tomato salsa, but not on my burrito, and certainly not in
>> guacamole.
>>
>>> Gusto El Dawno?

>> I don't have any idea what you ask. My Spanish is limited to what I
>> need to know to get a burrito and a beer in a restaurant where no one
>> speaks English.
>>
>>> <grin>

> He asked if you like Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Most people who don't
> care for cilantro compare the flavor to soap.

Oh, and PS, Dimitri, it should be "Te gusta El Dawno?" (Does Dawn
please you, or, do you like Dawn?)

Your original sentence translates as "I like Dawn?"

Kim Chi + carne asada tacos Abiquiu General Cooking 10 15-12-2015 05:43 PM
Carne Asada Qbert General Cooking 1 11-10-2015 01:17 AM
Carne Asada Recipe camrodri Recipes 0 06-04-2009 03:29 PM
Carne/Pollo Asada Rubs and Marinades Recipe Ideas? Jim Johansen Barbecue 3 24-07-2007 10:48 AM
San Diego Carne Asada? Cyron Mexican Cooking 12 21-10-2005 05:20 AM