Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Protect my back

While I realise only too well that the troll is only zeroing in on me,
please protect my back by killfiling him.

I will do the same thing to the slimy grub Kirkland.

This way we can act like a well trained military unit.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with
troops for its defense, as that ten thousand men descending from the
clouds, might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief,
before
a force could be brought together to repel them?"