Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Protect your computer with AdAlert

Be alert your computer may have the virus infect. To protect your
computer and your documents, here is the urgent action for you to
click this link.

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

Use the right methods to keep your files save.

Click now

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

You also can join the affilitate to earn extra income.

Don't wait!! Just click into this link immediately,

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

Provide you the information you need.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Protect your computer by NOT CLICKING through spammer link

maching search wrote:

> Be alert your computer may have the virus infect. To protect your
> computer and your documents, here is the urgent action for you to
> click this link.
>
> http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3
>
> Use the right methods to keep your files save.
>
> Click now
>
> http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

Why not access the site directly, without going
through your spam site? You might be infecting
my computer with a phony or modified version of
the software, which has been renamed Ad-Aware.
It's suspicious that you are using the old name.

Here's a direct link to the company that makes
Ad-Aware, without the trickery and deception.
I use the free version myself.

http://www.lavasoft.com

I also use Spybot, which is free:

http://www.safer-networking.org

I suspect the spammer is connecting you
to corrupted or otherwise dangerous
software.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:
> maching search wrote:
>>
>> Be alert your computer may have the virus infect. To protect your
>> computer and your documents, here is the urgent action for you to
>> click this link.
>>
>> http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3
>>
>> Use the right methods to keep your files save.
>>
>> Click now
>>
>> http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

> Why not access the site directly, without going through your spam
> site? You might be infecting my computer with a phony or modified
> version of the software, which has been renamed Ad-Aware. It's
> suspicious that you are using the old name.
>
> Here's a direct link to the company that makes Ad-Aware, without the
> trickery and deception. I use the free version myself.
>
> http://www.lavasoft.com
>
> I also use Spybot, which is free:
>
> http://www.safer-networking.org
>
> I suspect the spammer is connecting you to corrupted or otherwise
> dangerous software.

Or "getting rich on the internet" at two cents for every clickthrough to
the real site.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups