Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Protect Yourself from E. Coli

Protect Yourself from E. Coli

In the wake of this past summer's E. coli-contaminated spinach scare
and now a
new problem at certain Taco Bell restaurants, many consumers have
become nervous
about fresh produce in general. Yes, it's very good for us, but how do
we know
if it's safe or not? What can we do to protect ourselves and our
families?

Read it all about at:
http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...f_from_E._Coli

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Calleads.COM" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Protect Yourself from E. Coli
>
> In the wake of this past summer's E. coli-contaminated spinach scare
> and now a
> new problem at certain Taco Bell restaurants, many consumers have
> become nervous
> about fresh produce in general. Yes, it's very good for us, but how do
> we know
> if it's safe or not? What can we do to protect ourselves and our
> families?
>
> Read it all about at:
> http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...f_from_E._Coli

I don't know. The whole spinach thing freaked me out so bad that I refuse to
eat any fresh produce whatsoever. In fact, I've switched to a 100% Kraft
Macaroni and Cheese Dinner.

It's the only safe thing left in the world.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default guns against germs: Protect Yourself from E. Coli

Calleads.COM wrote:

> Protect Yourself from E. Coli
>
> In the wake of this past summer's E. coli-contaminated spinach scare
> and now a
> new problem at certain Taco Bell restaurants, many consumers have
> become nervous
> about fresh produce in general. Yes, it's very good for us, but how do
> we know
> if it's safe or not? What can we do to protect ourselves and our
> families?

Perhaps this has been discussed at rec.guns? Of course, this would
require rather special firearms.
--
Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.