Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Less posters on group

Sheldon wrote:

> "Theron" wrote:
> > I've noticed in the past month or so that less are posting on this, and
> > other large broad subject NGs. And, the spam content is up. Is this due

> > the major ISPs stopping USENET as part of your subscription. Could this

be
> > the end of wide interest large usegroups such as ours. It's unfortunate.

> > wish there was a solution to this.
> > Just my 2c,
> >
> > Theron

> I can't speak for other newsgroups but rfc just seems that way because
> lately I've been being good... were I a mind to I could increase rfc's
> posts tenfold with one teensy stir of my spoon. Yoose lurkers always
> seem to want more action... I really should charge yoose for my
> special events like PPV.

Hehe...I call this "entertaining the troops"...sometimes more "riots" ensue
even than when Marilyn Mon - roe on her USO tour strolled out on the stage
in Korea in front of millions of GI's during the Korean Conflict...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking