Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> I do too. However, you are still an asshole.
>>>

>> I was referring to people who prefer that their meals require more than a
>> can opener and a microwave oven to prepare and who don't get dressed-up
>> in their "Sunday going to Meeting clothes" for fine dining at Cracker
>> Barrel. Shouldn't your face be nuzzled into Murphy's crotch? Saturday
>> night, your "husband" is passed out and you have bills to pay. Half a
>> buck here, half a buck there; it adds up.
>>
>>> Also, you smell funny.

>> Another brilliant example of your rapier-like wit.

> I try to consider my audience.

That the best you got? Perhaps "big-daddy" Blake can come to your rescue
with something a bit more acerbic. Or sarcastic. Or funny, at least. I'll
give you some extra time to look up "acerbic", before you go running to "yo
daddy".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "Default User" > wrote:
>
> > Omelet wrote:
> >

> > > If I mung my addy, I get kicked off of rec.guns. It's moderated.
> > > :-(

> > Your newsreader doesn't allow custom identities for various
> > newsgroups?

> It does, but I'd rather not have to "think" about using them when I'm
> doing a posting run. It's too much trouble. ;-)

Well, what I meant was that you might be able to permanently set the ID
for various groups. Mine can. Not all newsreaders have the same set of
features, of course.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 12 Oct 2008 07:02:53p, Paco told us...

> That the best you got? Perhaps "big-daddy" Blake can come to your
> rescue with something a bit more acerbic. Or sarcastic. Or funny, at
> least. I'll give you some extra time to look up "acerbic", before you
> go running to "yo daddy".

Paco es loco en el coco!

Adiós!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 10(X)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
4wks 1dys 4hrs 45mins
An Irishman is never drunk as long as
he has a blade of grass to hang onto.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.69...
> On Sun 12 Oct 2008 07:02:53p, Paco told us...
>
>> That the best you got? Perhaps "big-daddy" Blake can come to your
>> rescue with something a bit more acerbic. Or sarcastic. Or funny, at
>> least. I'll give you some extra time to look up "acerbic", before you
>> go running to "yo daddy".

> Paco es loco en el coco!
>
> Adiós!

Why's that, Wayne?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 5.69...
>> On Sun 12 Oct 2008 07:02:53p, Paco told us...
>>
>>> That the best you got? Perhaps "big-daddy" Blake can come to your
>>> rescue with something a bit more acerbic. Or sarcastic. Or funny, at
>>> least. I'll give you some extra time to look up "acerbic", before you
>>> go running to "yo daddy".

>> Paco es loco en el coco!
>>
>> Adiós!
>>

> Why's that, Wayne?

Because you're an asshole. Are you "learning disabled?" How many ways do you
have to hear it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> > > Your newsreader doesn't allow custom identities for various
> > > newsgroups?

> > It does, but I'd rather not have to "think" about using them when I'm
> > doing a posting run. It's too much trouble. ;-)

> Well, what I meant was that you might be able to permanently set the ID
> for various groups. Mine can. Not all newsreaders have the same set of
> features, of course.
>

> Brian

Ah I see! And no, I have to physically set the identity when I switch
groups. I can't customize it per group.

I use MT Newswatcher.
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> 5.69...
>>> On Sun 12 Oct 2008 07:02:53p, Paco told us...

>>> Paco es loco en el coco!
>>>
>>> Adiós!
>>>

>> Why's that, Wayne?

> Because you're an asshole. Are you "learning disabled?" How many ways do
> you have to hear it?

Very tiresome indeed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>>> 5.69...

>>> Why's that, Wayne?

>> Because you're an asshole. Are you "learning disabled?" How many ways do
>> you have to hear it?
>>

> Very tiresome indeed.

You really are. It's good to hear you admit it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:37:46 -0500, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:

>> The idiot doesn't even have the person I talked to quoted. There's an
>> 88 year old man with severe mental illness who wanders the streets in
>> my neighborhood. I had him in for lunch last Wednesday because he's
>> always hungry and I saw him through the window. He ate for damn near
>> an hour and we talked the whole time. I'm sure even as crazy as he is
>> he made more sense and was able to follow a conversation far better
>> than cyberdolt could ever dream of.

>Lol...poor cyberdreck can't win for losing. Even Sheryl and Martha knew
>when their time here was "up", but cyberclueless hasn't, well, a *clue*.
>
>I'm just waiting for her to call you "classist" again...
>
><chuckle>

The wench can call me whatever she wants. She still wont be able to
cook or even talk credibly about it.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> Because you're an asshole. Are you "learning disabled?" How many ways do
>>> you have to hear it?
>>>

>> Very tiresome indeed.

> You really are. It's good to hear you admit it.

Another example of your brilliance. Now, go and bake your Tony's pizza.
Run along now. Please remember to take the plastic wrapper off this time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> Very tiresome indeed.

>> You really are. It's good to hear you admit it.
>>

> Another example of your brilliance. Now, go and bake your Tony's pizza.
> Run along now. Please remember to take the plastic wrapper off this time.

I appreciate the fine example of repartee. ASSHOLE.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> You really are. It's good to hear you admit it.
>>>

>> Another example of your brilliance. Now, go and bake your Tony's pizza.
>> Run along now. Please remember to take the plastic wrapper off this
>> time.

> I appreciate the fine example of repartee. ASSHOLE.

And well you should, thank you. Back to your corner, the fleet is in. By
the time they set sail again, you should be able to afford a large "Meat
Lovers" from Pizza Hut.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shaved Broccoli Crotch Slaw with cyberoink chops

Paco wrote:

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> .. .

> . ..

> .. .

> >> Another example of your brilliance. *Now, go and bake your Tony's pizza.
> >> Run along now. *Please remember to take the plastic wrapper off this
> >> time.

> > I appreciate the fine example of repartee. ASSHOLE.

> And well you should, thank you. *Back to your corner, the fleet is in. *By
> the time they set sail again, you should be able to afford a large "Meat
> Lovers" from Pizza Hut.

Lol...

"Whoulda thought cyberoink was such a meanie

Just 'cause fuzz was showing from her bikini

She wasn't brave enough

To shave the fuzzy stuff

Now she's ****ed at every d00d and his weenie..."

:-)

====>>> laffin'...

--
Best
Greg Morrow

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> Another example of your brilliance. Now, go and bake your Tony's pizza.
>>> Run along now. Please remember to take the plastic wrapper off this
>>> time.

>> I appreciate the fine example of repartee. ASSHOLE.
>>

> And well you should, thank you. Back to your corner, the fleet is in. By
> the time they set sail again, you should be able to afford a large "Meat
> Lovers" from Pizza Hut.

heh. I told you I do not share this hobby of yours. *** boy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> I appreciate the fine example of repartee. ASSHOLE.
>>>

>> And well you should, thank you. Back to your corner, the fleet is in.
>> By the time they set sail again, you should be able to afford a large
>> "Meat Lovers" from Pizza Hut.

> heh. I told you I do not share this hobby of yours. *** boy.

Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you. Must be the
price. Certainly not your charisma.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:12:17 -0400, "Paco" >
wrote:

>Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you.

She has no teeth.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> And well you should, thank you. Back to your corner, the fleet is in.
>>> By the time they set sail again, you should be able to afford a large
>>> "Meat Lovers" from Pizza Hut.

>> heh. I told you I do not share this hobby of yours. *** boy.
>>

> Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you. Must be the
> price. Certainly not your charisma.

Flat, sad, dull. I'm sorry.

I mean it. I really am.

Maybe medication would help.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:12:17 -0400, "Paco" >
> wrote:
>

> >Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you.

> She has no teeth.

Actually, she *has* teeth, she won a pair of choppers in a ring toss game at
the carnival. It's just that they don't "fit" her big fat mouth very
well...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 05:43:23p, Gregory Morrow told us...

> Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:12:17 -0400, "Paco" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you.

>> She has no teeth.

> Actually, she *has* teeth, she won a pair of choppers in a ring toss
> game at the carnival. It's just that they don't "fit" her big fat mouth
> very well...
>
> ;-P

Did they come with a key?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Thursday, 10(X)/16(XVI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
3wks 4dys 6hrs 3mins
Those who hammer their guns into
plowshares will plow for those who don't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> heh. I told you I do not share this hobby of yours. *** boy.
>>>

>> Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you. Must be
>> the price. Certainly not your charisma.

> Flat, sad, dull. I'm sorry.
>
> I mean it. I really am.
>
> Maybe medication would help.

ROTFLMAOPIMP! Ya know, if you didn't continuously call me an asshole, I
would give you an opportunity to rephrase your statement. But, you did.
So, I won't.

So, Murphy's attraction to you is the fact that you are flat, sad, dull and
sorry? The man is a true humanitarian, supporting an underdog such as
yourself. I was going with the toothless theory, previously posted.

Yes, perhaps medication could help you. Prozac could help with the
depression and dullness. And a breast augmentation would alleviate the
"flatness" and also assist with the obvious self-esteem issue you presented.

Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up, before you embarrass
yourself further.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you. Must be
>>> the price. Certainly not your charisma.

>> Flat, sad, dull. I'm sorry.
>>
>> I mean it. I really am.
>>
>> Maybe medication would help.
>>

> ROTFLMAOPIMP! Ya know, if you didn't continuously call me an asshole, I
> would give you an opportunity to rephrase your statement. But, you did.
> So, I won't.
>
> So, Murphy's attraction to you is the fact that you are flat, sad, dull
> and sorry? The man is a true humanitarian, supporting an underdog such as
> yourself. I was going with the toothless theory, previously posted.
>
> Yes, perhaps medication could help you. Prozac could help with the
> depression and dullness. And a breast augmentation would alleviate the
> "flatness" and also assist with the obvious self-esteem issue you
> presented.
>
> Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up, before you embarrass
> yourself further.

It's the inappropriate intensity of your replies that gives you away.

You're like the little kid who runs around naked, with his eyes closed,
thinking nobody can see him.

But everybody can.

Good luck with that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Flat, sad, dull. I'm sorry.
>>>
>>> I mean it. I really am.
>>>
>>> Maybe medication would help.
>>>

>> ROTFLMAOPIMP! Ya know, if you didn't continuously call me an asshole, I
>> would give you an opportunity to rephrase your statement. But, you did.
>> So, I won't.
>>
>> So, Murphy's attraction to you is the fact that you are flat, sad, dull
>> and sorry? The man is a true humanitarian, supporting an underdog such
>> as yourself. I was going with the toothless theory, previously posted.
>>
>> Yes, perhaps medication could help you. Prozac could help with the
>> depression and dullness. And a breast augmentation would alleviate the
>> "flatness" and also assist with the obvious self-esteem issue you
>> presented.
>>
>> Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up, before you embarrass
>> yourself further.

> It's the inappropriate intensity of your replies that gives you away.
>
> You're like the little kid who runs around naked, with his eyes closed,
> thinking nobody can see him.
>
> But everybody can.
>
> Good luck with that.

You really suck at this. Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up,
before you embarrass yourself further. But first, get those Spaghetti-os
heated up for your future ex-husband.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paco wrote about cyber**** and blake:

> You really suck at this. Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up,
> before you embarrass yourself further. But first, get those Spaghetti-os
> heated up for your future ex-husband.

It's not like that: blake's actions are entirely due to loneliness, and
loneliness can make people act very self-destructively indeed.

The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up married
sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his life,
and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's physical
limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.

Of course, cyber****'s life is no bed of roses either. While it doesn't have
to worry about paying income tax, the "rent" charged by its pimp for the
"protection" he gives is exorbitant. And on top of that, cyber**** has to
contend with a host of antibiotic-resistant infections and parasites,
including centipedes in its vagina.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:43:23 -0500, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:12:17 -0400, "Paco" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Good Lord, you are tedious. No idea what Murphy sees in you.

>> She has no teeth.

>Actually, she *has* teeth, she won a pair of choppers in a ring toss game at
>the carnival.

I didn't know carnies could play the games.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:13:11 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Paco wrote about cyber**** and blake:
>
>> You really suck at this. Now, scurry back to his groin and give this up,
>> before you embarrass yourself further. But first, get those Spaghetti-os
>> heated up for your future ex-husband.

> It's not like that: blake's actions are entirely due to loneliness, and
> loneliness can make people act very self-destructively indeed.
>
> The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up married
> sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his life,
> and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's physical
> limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.

yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
house!!!

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:13:11 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
> > Paco wrote about cyber**** and blake:
> >
> >> You really suck at this. Now, scurry back to his groin and give this

up,
> >> before you embarrass yourself further. But first, get those

Spaghetti-os
> >> heated up for your future ex-husband.

> > It's not like that: blake's actions are entirely due to loneliness, and
> > loneliness can make people act very self-destructively indeed.
> >
> > The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up

married
> > sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his

life,
> > and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's

physical
> > limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.
> >

> yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
> house!!!

BOO...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Gregory Morrow" > wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

> up,

> Spaghetti-os
> > >
> > > It's not like that: blake's actions are entirely due to loneliness, and
> > > loneliness can make people act very self-destructively indeed.
> > >
> > > The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up

> married
> > > sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his

> life,
> > > and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's

> physical
> > > limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.
> > >

> > yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
> > house!!!

> BOO...!!!

Boy did THIS thread ever deteriorate! Poor Koko. :-(
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:13:11 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
>> Paco wrote about cyber**** and blake:
>>
>>> You really suck at this. Now, scurry back to his groin and give this
>>> up,
>>> before you embarrass yourself further. But first, get those
>>> Spaghetti-os
>>> heated up for your future ex-husband.

>> It's not like that: blake's actions are entirely due to loneliness, and
>> loneliness can make people act very self-destructively indeed.
>>
>> The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up married
>> sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his life,
>> and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's
>> physical
>> limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.
>>

> yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
> house!!!

Aye, Matie ... now where'd ye put me eye patch?

your pal,

Sea Hag

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:13:11 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>>
>>> The sad, sad truth is that this online flirtation with a dried-up
>>> married
>>> sea-hag is the most exciting and vital relationship he's got in his
>>> life,
>>> and the relationship can never be consummated, both due to blake's
>>> physical
>>> limitations and to cyber****'s repulsive odor.
>>>

>> yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
>> house!!!
>>

> Aye, Matie ... now where'd ye put me eye patch?
>
> your pal,
>
> Sea Hag

Where'd the Sea Hag nym come from, unless you're a cybercatfish?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> yes, that's it exactly!!! omgomg, it's like you got a camera in my
>>> house!!!
>>>

>> Aye, Matie ... now where'd ye put me eye patch?
>>
>> your pal,
>>
>> Sea Hag

> Where'd the Sea Hag nym come from, unless you're a cybercatfish?

It all comes from the slimy, dank shallows of the minds of the tiny-dicked,
small-minded sad, sad little boys.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyber**** responded stupidly to Cheryl:

>>> your pal,
>>>
>>> Sea Hag

>> Where'd the Sea Hag nym come from, unless you're a cybercatfish?
>>

> It all comes from the slimy, dank shallows of the minds of the
> tiny-dicked, small-minded sad, sad little boys.

That's a particularly STUPID answer -- yet stupidity is what people have
come to expect from the crack-addled prostitute who posted it. cyber****'s
focus on the penis is unsurprising; what *is* surprising that it didn't also
quote a monetary figure for its penis-related services.

Cheryl, here's the most-well-known Sea Hag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40_yE3me_I

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news

> Boy did THIS thread ever deteriorate! Poor Koko. :-(

Yes, it did. Right after Cybercat had to chime in with her trademark
churlishness.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>> Boy did THIS thread ever deteriorate! Poor Koko. :-(

> Yes, it did. Right after Cybercat had to chime in with her trademark
> churlishness.

I so 0UUN you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>> news
>>>
>>> Boy did THIS thread ever deteriorate! Poor Koko. :-(

>> Yes, it did. Right after Cybercat had to chime in with her trademark
>> churlishness.

> I so 0UUN you.

Yeah. Just call me Blake.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>>
>>>

>>> Yes, it did. Right after Cybercat had to chime in with her trademark
>>> churlishness.

>> I so 0UUN you.
>>

> Yeah. Just call me Blake.

It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
guy. Talk to him about it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote:

> Ah I see! And no, I have to physically set the identity when I switch
> groups. I can't customize it per group.
>
> I use MT Newswatcher.

RTFM.

ObBroccoli: Broccoli au vin blanc, from _The Cuisine of the Sun_ by
Mireille Johnston.

Victor

Broccoli au Vin Blanc
Blanched Broccoli Simmered in White Wine and Herbs

For 6 people

1 to 2 bunches (about 4 heads) broccoli
water to cover
salt
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 tablespoons olive oil
5 scallions, minced
2 tablespoons parsley, minced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
juice of 2 lemons
2 teaspoons thyme
1 tablespoon peppercorns

Wash the broccoli, pull off the leaves, cut off the tough base of the
stems, and pare the stems with a vegetable peeler. Blanch in a large
pot of salted water for 10 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
Cut into 2-inch pieces.

Put the wine, olive oil, scallions, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, thyme,
and peppercorns in a pan, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Add the
broccoli and cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes more (the broccoli should be
slightly crisp).

Check the seasoning and pour in a shallow dish. Serve at room
temperature or slightly chilled.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:39:00 -0400, cybercat wrote:

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> I so 0UUN you.
>>>

>> Yeah. Just call me Blake.

> It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
> guy. Talk to him about it.

not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message

>>> I so 0UUN you.
>>>

>> Yeah. Just call me Blake.

> It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
> guy. Talk to him about it.

You are boring.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:39:00 -0400, cybercat wrote:

>>> Yeah. Just call me Blake.

>> It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
>> guy. Talk to him about it.

> not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Careful there, Murph. "She's" already made a snide reference to your
orientation.