Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Black don't count for nothing

I HATE THIS BULLSHIT RHETORIC!!!

Andy.

WE KNOW THE USA WILL BE NO BETTER UNTIL THE DAWN OF TIME. IT WILL BE OUR
EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE.

NO CHANGE. HASN'T GOT BETTER FOR MY 40 YEARS.

TODAY WE HAVE THESE TIMID PUSSIES COMPETE FOR PRESIDENT. BRING US ALL TO A
BETTER TIME THAT WE SHOULD'VE ALL BEE AT, ONLY THIS TIME TODAY.

I HATE AND DON'T TRUST REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATES.

AND I HATE CLINTON FOR NAFTA.

AND I CAN'T STAND MCCAIN AND AGED BUT THAT CAN'T FACE HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO
TAKE HIS COST OF PUTTING SOLDIERS TO DEATH

AMERICAN WILL NOT BE FIXED IN FOUR, TWELVE, THIRTY SIX YEARS.

mINAMATUREgAIN AND THE DEROGOTORY BULLSHIT PROMISES.

Not for a moment! OBama, I lost your mother sooner that you. Don't play
that you're special.

Obama, YOU"RE NOT SPECIAL!

And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.

No such thin as a fundamental belief, Obama. Your dogged rhetoric that
politicans have been passing off WAY BEORE YOUR TIME.

Andy
Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> fnord :

<snip all-caps political rant>

um... ok.

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:

> I HATE THIS BULLSHIT RHETORIC!!!
>
> Andy.
>
> WE KNOW THE USA WILL BE NO BETTER UNTIL THE DAWN OF TIME. IT WILL BE OUR
> EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE.
>
> NO CHANGE. HASN'T GOT BETTER FOR MY 40 YEARS.
>
> TODAY WE HAVE THESE TIMID PUSSIES COMPETE FOR PRESIDENT. BRING US ALL TO A
> BETTER TIME THAT WE SHOULD'VE ALL BEE AT, ONLY THIS TIME TODAY.
>
> I HATE AND DON'T TRUST REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATES.
>
> AND I HATE CLINTON FOR NAFTA.
>
> AND I CAN'T STAND MCCAIN AND AGED BUT THAT CAN'T FACE HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO
> TAKE HIS COST OF PUTTING SOLDIERS TO DEATH
>
> AMERICAN WILL NOT BE FIXED IN FOUR, TWELVE, THIRTY SIX YEARS.
>
> mINAMATUREgAIN AND THE DEROGOTORY BULLSHIT PROMISES.
>
> Not for a moment! OBama, I lost your mother sooner that you. Don't play
> that you're special.
>
> Obama, YOU"RE NOT SPECIAL!
>
> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>
> No such thin as a fundamental belief, Obama. Your dogged rhetoric that
> politicans have been passing off WAY BEORE YOUR TIME.
>
> Andy
> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>
> Andy

You should have shut the **** up the first time you signed your post
as 'andy' in line 3.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...

> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>
> Andy
> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>

> Andy

It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving being
the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your honor or
your country.

Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!

{Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 28 Aug 2008 07:37:14p, Saerah Gray told us...

> Andy <q> fnord :
>
> <snip all-caps political rant>
>
> um... ok.

um. . . not ok.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Thursday, 08(VIII)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
3dys 2hrs 3mins
It's always darkest before you step on
the cat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 28 Aug 2008 08:07:58p, Paco told us...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>
>> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>>
>> Andy
>> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>>

>> Andy

> It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving
> being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
> honor or your country.
>
> Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!
>
> {Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}

Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Thursday, 08(VIII)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
3dys 2hrs 2mins
'We have no taste, but we like you.' - Dot

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:46:15 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>You should have shut the **** up the first time you signed your post
>as 'andy' in line 3.

You didn't notice that the two threads were two different news
readers? Andy doesn't use Agent. He's being faked.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.247...
> On Thu 28 Aug 2008 08:07:58p, Paco told us...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>>
>>> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>>>

>>> Andy

>> It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving
>> being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
>> honor or your country.
>>
>> Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!
>>
>> {Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}
>>

> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.

No way, Wayne! The British tried that with Australia, and look how that
turned out. He'd find "something" to mate with. Hell, he tries to mate
with just about anyone here! Ever wonder why he doesn't have any pets?
He's from the land "where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 28 Aug 2008 10:33:05p, Paco told us...

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 5.247...

>>> It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving
>>> being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
>>> honor or your country.
>>>
>>> Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!
>>>
>>> {Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}
>>>

>> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where

there
>> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.
>>

> No way, Wayne! The British tried that with Australia, and look how that
> turned out. He'd find "something" to mate with. Hell, he tries to mate
> with just about anyone here! Ever wonder why he doesn't have any pets?
> He's from the land "where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!"

You make a very valid point!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Thursday, 08(VIII)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
3dys 1hrs 3mins
You must be seeing something I didn't
say. --Synners.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.

Or no food.

Put me down for $500.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright said...

> On Thu 28 Aug 2008 08:07:58p, Paco told us...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>>
>>> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>>>

>>> Andy

>> It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving
>> being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
>> honor or your country.
>>
>> Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!
>>
>> {Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}
>>

> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.

Wilson? WILSON!

Oh Wilson...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Wayne Boatwright said...

>>> It is called SERE - Survive. Evade. Resist. Escape. With surviving
>>> being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
>>> honor or your country.
>>>
>>> Nice meltdown, though. And it's still only August!
>>>
>>> {Note to self: Watch headlines from Media, PA.}
>>>

>> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
>> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.

> Wilson? WILSON!
>
> Oh Wilson...

Great idea. Wilson Idaho

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 28, 9:13*pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> I HATE THIS BULLSHIT RHETORIC!!!
>
> Andy.

============================
Hey Andy!
How many times we gotta tell you?
TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn in Fargo
"Better Living through Pharmaceuticals"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:46:15 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> You should have shut the **** up the first time you signed your post
>> as 'andy' in line 3.

> You didn't notice that the two threads were two different news
> readers? Andy doesn't use Agent. He's being faked.

Whether he wrote it in this or another thread, the word are still
Andy's.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 28, 11:59*pm, Wayne Boatwright >
wrote:
> On Thu 28 Aug 2008 08:07:58p, Paco told us...
>

> > "Andy" <q> wrote in ...

> >> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.

> >> Andy
> >> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.

> >> Andy

> > It is called SERE - Survive. *Evade. *Resist. *Escape. *With surviving
> > being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners, your
> > honor or your country.

> > Nice meltdown, though. *And it's still only August!

> > {Note to self: *Watch headlines from Media, PA.}

> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where there
> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.
>
> --
> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *

> Date: Thursday, 08(VIII)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
> * * * * *Countdown till Labor Day * * * *
> * * * * * * *3dys 2hrs 2mins * * * * * * *
> 'We have no taste, but we like you.' - Dot

That was NOT the real Andy.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 29 Aug 2008 11:14:41a, Nancy2 told us...

> On Aug 28, 11:59*pm, Wayne Boatwright >
> wrote:
>> On Thu 28 Aug 2008 08:07:58p, Paco told us...
>>

>> > "Andy" <q> wrote in ...

>> > It is called SERE - Survive. *Evade. *Resist. *Escape. *With su

> rviving
>> > being the #1 priority, without compromising your fellow prisoners,

your
>> > honor or your country.

>> > Nice meltdown, though. *And it's still only August!

>> > {Note to self: *Watch headlines from Media, PA.}

>> Let's all chip in and buy Andy a ticket to some remote island where

there
>> is absolutely no communication, or civilization for that matter.
>>
>> --
>> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *

>> Date: Thursday, 08(VIII)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
>> * * * * *Countdown till Labor Day * * * *
>> * * * * * * *3dys 2hrs 2mins * * * * * * *
>> 'We have no taste, but we like you.' - Dot

> That was NOT the real Andy.
>
> N.

If you say so. I didn't block Andy, just the major topics.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 08(VIII)/29(XXIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
2dys 12hrs 15mins
Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's
already made up!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> I HATE THIS BULLSHIT RHETORIC!!!
>
> Andy.
>
> WE KNOW THE USA WILL BE NO BETTER UNTIL THE DAWN OF TIME. IT WILL BE OUR
> EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE.
>
> NO CHANGE. HASN'T GOT BETTER FOR MY 40 YEARS.
>
> TODAY WE HAVE THESE TIMID PUSSIES COMPETE FOR PRESIDENT. BRING US ALL TO A
> BETTER TIME THAT WE SHOULD'VE ALL BEE AT, ONLY THIS TIME TODAY.
>
> I HATE AND DON'T TRUST REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATES.
>
> AND I HATE CLINTON FOR NAFTA.
>
> AND I CAN'T STAND MCCAIN AND AGED BUT THAT CAN'T FACE HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO
> TAKE HIS COST OF PUTTING SOLDIERS TO DEATH
>
> AMERICAN WILL NOT BE FIXED IN FOUR, TWELVE, THIRTY SIX YEARS.
>
> mINAMATUREgAIN AND THE DEROGOTORY BULLSHIT PROMISES.
>
> Not for a moment! OBama, I lost your mother sooner that you. Don't play
> that you're special.
>
> Obama, YOU"RE NOT SPECIAL!
>
> And McClain, if he was smart he wouldn't sat in prison.
>
> No such thin as a fundamental belief, Obama. Your dogged rhetoric that
> politicans have been passing off WAY BEORE YOUR TIME.
>
> Andy
> Media, Pennsylvainia. You're a liar.
>
> Andy

Fake Andy ?