Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Granite countertops

Hello, I would like to intrduce my company to you.

Apexstone Amoy Marble & Granite is a Joint venture involving Canadian
and Chinese enterprise, offers all varieties of quality natural stone
products such as the following: marble, granite, limestone, sandstone,
slate, onyx, stone, slab, tile, countertop, vanity top,tub surround
etc. We have our own factory and a good variety of colours and sizes
to meet your different needs ..

If you are interested it , pls feel free to contact me.

CiCi Liu

Apexstone Amoy Granite & Marble
www.apexstone.net

Add: 6th floor, Guangxing Building,
466 Nanshan Road,
Xiamen 361006, China
Ph: +86 158 5929 4561
Fax: +86 592 376 1099
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Apexstone" > wrote in message
> Hello, I would like to intrduce my company to you.
>
> Apexstone Amoy Marble & Granite is a Joint venture involving Canadian
> and Chinese enterprise

Forget it. I drop my dishes too often, and they would break on that stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:14:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Apexstone" > wrote in message
>> Hello, I would like to intrduce my company to you.
>>
>> Apexstone Amoy Marble & Granite is a Joint venture involving Canadian
>> and Chinese enterprise

>Forget it. I drop my dishes too often, and they would break on that stuff.

Fumble fingers.

sf
who chips, but doesn't break

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" <.> wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:14:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Apexstone" > wrote in message
>>> Hello, I would like to intrduce my company to you.
>>>
>>> Apexstone Amoy Marble & Granite is a Joint venture involving Canadian
>>> and Chinese enterprise

>>Forget it. I drop my dishes too often, and they would break on that stuff.
>>

> Fumble fingers.

I know. I guess I will have to start drinking *after* dinner.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyberslur plops:

> "sf" <.> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:14:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
> > wrote:

> >>Forget it. I drop my dishes too often, and they would break on that

stuff.

> > Fumble fingers.
> >

> I know. I guess I will have to start drinking *after* dinner.

Aha! JUST as I expected - a MESSY drunk...!!!

;-D

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking