Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cucumber salad recipe for Andy

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> Stan, a Jack of all trades!
>
> Like my boss used to tell me, "Andy, you do good work. Not much of it but
> you do good work!" I told him once I was going on break and he said "you
> got a break when you got the job, get back to work."
>
> Keep my day job! I know!
>
> I'm looking forward to making your recipe. I also have Margaret's recipe
> which was delicious, too!
>
> I've never been to the 2nd Ave. Deli, either locations. Did the recipe
> change from the old to the new place? Just out of curiosity.

All the recipes are the same as far as I know. What changed is that the
new location is extremely cramped, whereas the 2nd Ave. Deli's previous
location was reasonably spacious.

Coconut Cucumber Salad Recipe lilchuff11 Vegetarian cooking 5 06-12-2012 09:55 AM
Coconut Cucumber Salad Recipe lilchuff11 Vegan 0 26-12-2011 09:16 PM
Cucumber salad recipe video Janet Bostwick General Cooking 5 04-08-2011 02:58 AM
Cucumber Salad Sheldon General Cooking 0 23-05-2007 08:01 PM
Cucumber Salad Ankur General Cooking 1 23-05-2007 07:54 PM