Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chocolate Substitution List

Maybe you guys have this info memorized, but I rounded up some
stuff about chocolate substitution and thought I'd share. If
I'm wrong, be sure to point it out:

Subsitutes for Unsweetened chocolate (aka bitter chocolate, baking
chocolate, pure chocolate)

Using Cocoa:

1 oz. unsweetened chocolate equals 3 T. unsweetened cocoa plus 1 T.
unsalted butter, margarine, shortening or vegetable oil.

Using Semi-sweet chocolate:

1 oz. unsweetened chocolate plus 1 T. sugar equals 1 oz. semi-sweet
chocolate.

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:

> Maybe you guys have this info memorized, but I rounded up some
> stuff about chocolate substitution and thought I'd share.

What's to share... the only substitution for chocolate is sex.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Dan is offline

Sheldon wrote:
> Little Malice wrote:
>> Maybe you guys have this info memorized, but I rounded up some
>> stuff about chocolate substitution and thought I'd share.

> What's to share... the only substitution for chocolate is sex.

Keep buying your chocolate in that case - unless you count feline
bestiality as "sex".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 1, 6:31 pm, Dan > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> > Little Malice wrote:
> >> Maybe you guys have this info memorized, but I rounded up some
> >> stuff about chocolate substitution and thought I'd share.

> > What's to share... the only substitution for chocolate is sex.

> Keep buying your chocolate in that case - unless you count feline
> bestiality as "sex".

Just because it's not the kind of sex that appeals to you or I, does
not mean that it's not sex. You're being a species bigot.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Dan is offline

Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> On Jan 1, 6:31 pm, Dan > wrote:
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>> What's to share... the only substitution for chocolate is sex.

>> Keep buying your chocolate in that case - unless you count feline
>> bestiality as "sex".

> Just because it's not the kind of sex that appeals to you or I, does
> not mean that it's not sex. You're being a species bigot.
>
> --Bryan

True.

-dk