Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (2007-07-18) Survey on the RFC site: Cookie sheets

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! (or not)

Business as usual folks...Thanks go to sf for sending in this survey.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Business as usual folks...Thanks go to sf for sending in this survey.

Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it was?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote in message
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Your character sets didn't transfer over. There are a few funky
symbols where they shouldn't be.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Ranger wrote:
> Chatty Cathy > wrote in message
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>

> Your character sets didn't transfer over. There are a few funky
> symbols where they shouldn't be.

I know - my humble apologies - I think I fixed it now
That'll larn me for "cutting and pasting" directly from emails

--
Cheers
Chatty (Lazy) Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

margaret suran wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>
>> Business as usual folks...Thanks go to sf for sending in this survey.

> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
> complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it
> was?

<Cathy tries to remember....>

IIRC, I think kili might like it this time, margaret

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> margaret suran wrote:

>> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster
>> who complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember
>> who it was?

> <Cathy tries to remember....>
>
> IIRC, I think kili might like it this time, margaret

You remember, you are still very young. I am past the point where I can
rely on my brain for anything. (

Kili is a lovely person; please, tell your best milliner to fashion
something special for her. Perhaps something that looks like a three
tiered pink boxy Birthday Cake. Thank you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"margaret suran" > ha scritto nel messaggio
nk.net...
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> margaret suran wrote:

>>> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
>>> complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it
>>> was?

>> <Cathy tries to remember....>
>>
>> IIRC, I think kili might like it this time, margaret
>>

> You remember, you are still very young. I am past the point where I can
> rely on my brain for anything. (
>
> Kili is a lovely person; please, tell your best milliner to fashion
> something special for her. Perhaps something that looks like a three
> tiered pink boxy Birthday Cake. Thank you.

Ohh! You make me remind of Kili. How is she?
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, margaret suran > said:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now! (or not)
> >
> > Business as usual folks...Thanks go to sf for sending in this survey.

> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
> complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it was?

*Sigh* I'm not memorable...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, margaret suran > said:
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! (or not)
>>>
>>> Business as usual folks...Thanks go to sf for sending in this survey.

>> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
>> complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it was?

> *Sigh* I'm not memorable...

Jani, didn't you get your hat? I thought Chatty Cathy sent it to you.
Just tell her you want to choose one from the catalogue.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, margaret suran > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> >> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster who
> >> complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember who it

> was?
> >
> > *Sigh* I'm not memorable...
> >

> Jani, didn't you get your hat? I thought Chatty Cathy sent it to you.
> Just tell her you want to choose one from the catalogue.

No, no -- I'm going to earn it, dangit! Thank you anyway, you're
such a sweetie! My problem is that I haven't been getting up early
enough to beat you East Coasters. Maybe I'll nose around Usenet while
I'm at work tomorrow -- work days are the only ones that include my
opening my eyes before 10 AM lately... ;-)

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, margaret suran > said:
>> Little Malice wrote:

>> was?
>>> *Sigh* I'm not memorable...
>>>

>> Jani, didn't you get your hat? I thought Chatty Cathy sent it to you.
>> Just tell her you want to choose one from the catalogue.

> No, no -- I'm going to earn it, dangit! Thank you anyway, you're
> such a sweetie! My problem is that I haven't been getting up early
> enough to beat you East Coasters. Maybe I'll nose around Usenet while
> I'm at work tomorrow -- work days are the only ones that include my
> opening my eyes before 10 AM lately... ;-)

But...but....but....tomorrow is not a New Survey Day. ( You have to
look on Friday, Monday and Wednesday.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

margaret suran wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> margaret suran wrote:

>>> Heh! I won again. Chatty Cathy, please offer the hat to the poster
>>> who complained that she came in second a few times. Do you remember
>>> who it was?

>> <Cathy tries to remember....>
>>
>> IIRC, I think kili might like it this time, margaret
>>

> You remember, you are still very young. I am past the point where I
> can rely on my brain for anything. (
>
> Kili is a lovely person; please, tell your best milliner to fashion
> something special for her. Perhaps something that looks like a three
> tiered pink boxy Birthday Cake. Thank you.

ROFL! Thank you my dear Margaret. :~)

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> "margaret suran" > ha scritto nel
> messaggio nk.net...
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:

>>> <Cathy tries to remember....>
>>>
>>> IIRC, I think kili might like it this time, margaret
>>>

>> You remember, you are still very young. I am past the point where I
>> can rely on my brain for anything. (
>>
>> Kili is a lovely person; please, tell your best milliner to fashion
>> something special for her. Perhaps something that looks like a three
>> tiered pink boxy Birthday Cake. Thank you.

> Ohh! You make me remind of Kili. How is she?
> Pandora

I'm doing okay, Pandora. It's really nice to see you posting again. My
last CT Scan was clear. I have another Dr.'s Appt. on Friday - we'll see
how that goes.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, margaret suran > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> >> was?
> >>>
> >> Jani, didn't you get your hat? I thought Chatty Cathy sent it to you.
> >> Just tell her you want to choose one from the catalogue.

> > No, no -- I'm going to earn it, dangit! Thank you anyway, you're
> > such a sweetie! My problem is that I haven't been getting up early
> > enough to beat you East Coasters. Maybe I'll nose around Usenet while
> > I'm at work tomorrow -- work days are the only ones that include my
> > opening my eyes before 10 AM lately... ;-)
> >

> But...but....but....tomorrow is not a New Survey Day. ( You have to
> look on Friday, Monday and Wednesday.

Really? I wouldn't have known that but for you -- thanks... :-)

--
Jani in WA