Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, and annihilated on April Fool's day, and satan still thinks he can fool diabetics.

Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?

May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
>
> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com

I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> > Behold in wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
> >
> > May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

For this same reason, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Here's is how Jesus saves us:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's the way to be forgiven by GOD too:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On Mon, 14 May 2007 17:54:11 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
>>
>> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>> --
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> http://EmoryCardiology.com

> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

Didn't you hear?
Sockpuppeteering, sockillusion, and socktortion. And smoking crack with
Sifl and Olly.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>> > Behold in wonder and amazement:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
>> >
>> > May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

>> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

> For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> For this same reason, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Some doctor you are. I wonder what your state's medical examiners would
think of your hateful antics.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

> > For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.
> >
> > For this same reason, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Some doctor you are.

As GOD has made and shaped me. Therefore, all the praise and glory
belongs to HIM.

> I wonder what your state's medical examiners would
> think of your hateful antics.

Because they are Christian, they know that praying for someone is an
act of love and not of hate.

Truth is simple.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.
>> >
>> > For this same reason, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

>> Some doctor you are.

> As GOD has made and shaped me. Therefore, all the praise and glory
> belongs to HIM.
>
>> I wonder what your state's medical examiners would
>> think of your hateful antics.

> Because they are Christian, they know that praying for someone is an
> act of love and not of hate.
>
> Truth is simple.

Yes, truth is simple: You are celebrating someone's suffering. Totally
inappropriate for a doctor.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Some doctor you are.

> > As GOD has made and shaped me. Therefore, all the praise and glory
> > belong to HIM.
> >
> >> I wonder what your state's medical examiners would
> >> think of your hateful antics.

> > Because they are Christian, they know that praying for someone is an
> > act of love and not of hate.
> >
> > Truth is simple.

> Yes, truth is simple: You are celebrating someone's suffering.

Praying is not celebrating.

> Totally inappropriate for a doctor.

Praying is totally appropriate for a Christian doctor.

Truth is invincible.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor
unassailable...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > As GOD has made and shaped me. Therefore, all the praise and glory
>> > belong to HIM.

>> > Because they are Christian, they know that praying for someone is an
>> > act of love and not of hate.
>> >
>> > Truth is simple.

>> Yes, truth is simple: You are celebrating someone's suffering.

> Praying is not celebrating.
>
>> Totally inappropriate for a doctor.

> Praying is totally appropriate for a Christian doctor.

No. You are using Pastorio's name to attract attention to yourself. That's
entirely unacceptable. You cannot call it prayer. It's advertising. What
meds are you taking?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Yes, truth is simple: You are celebrating someone's suffering.

> > Praying is not celebrating.
> >
> >> Totally inappropriate for a doctor.

> > Praying is totally appropriate for a Christian doctor.

> No.

Yes.

> You are using Pastorio's name to attract attention to yourself.

No.

These proofs are GOD's.

> That's entirely unacceptable.

This is HIS universe. These are HIS proofs whether you accept them or
not.

> You cannot call it prayer.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> It's advertising.

No. Simply see above.

> What meds are you taking?

None.

During my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE has been keeping
me completely well.

Therefore, I am hungrier than ever.

"The hungriest people are the healthiest people." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"HE (GOD) humbled you, causing you to hunger..." -- Moses (Deuteronomy
8:3)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than you have
ever been in your life.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > Praying is not celebrating.

>> > Praying is totally appropriate for a Christian doctor.

>> No.

> Yes.
>
>> You are using Pastorio's name to attract attention to yourself.

> No.

Umm....yes. You've been using his name for what - about a month, in your
subject lines? Do you always take such joy in people's suffering? That's
entirely inappropriate for a doctor.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> No.

> > Yes.
> >
> >> You are using Pastorio's name to attract attention to yourself.

> > No.

> Umm....yes.

No.

Bottomline:

You remain untruthful.

This simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Poofs of LORD Almighty GOD: ex-MD chunkers

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>> > Behold in wonder and amazement:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
>> >
>> > May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

>> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

> For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

He was "convicted" by the voices in your head for telling everybody how you
****ed up your medical career by getting fired in Florida.

You;re a nut, chunkers... no doubt about it.

You also have character problems which are common to people who need to live
in a religious fantasy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>>> No.

>> Yes.
>>
>>> You are using Pastorio's name to attract attention to yourself.

>> No.

> Umm....yes. You've been using his name for what - about a month, in your
> subject lines? Do you always take such joy in people's suffering? That's
> entirely inappropriate for a doctor.

This translates as a direct request for me to killfile you, Joe.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > Yes.

>> > No.

>> Umm....yes.

> No.
>
> Bottomline:
>
> You remain untruthful.
>
> This simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Do you always use people's suffering to support your own religious beliefs?
If so, you are violating the Hippocratic oath. Real doctors interpret that
to mean that you are also responsible for the families of those who have
died. That means you don't use the departed's name in vain, as you are.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Poof of LORD Almighty GOD: poor deluded chung

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > As GOD has made and shaped me. Therefore, all the praise and glory
>> > belong to HIM.

>> > Because they are Christian, they know that praying for someone is an
>> > act of love and not of hate.
>> >
>> > Truth is simple.

>> Yes, truth is simple: You are celebrating someone's suffering.

> Praying is not celebrating.
>
>> Totally inappropriate for a doctor.

> Praying is totally appropriate for a Christian doctor.

The crap you post on the internet is enough to preclude any clinic or
hospital from ever employing you.

Almost all organizations now include internet research of job applicants -
you're S C R E W E D.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>> Yes.

>>> No.

>> Umm....yes. You've been using his name for what - about a month, in your
>> subject lines? Do you always take such joy in people's suffering? That's
>> entirely inappropriate for a doctor.
>>

> This translates as a direct request for me to killfile you, Joe.

What? Do you support what this wacko is doing? Are you nuts?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote (edited to increase
truthfulness):
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Umm....yes.

> > No.
> >
> > Bottomline:
> >
> > You remain untruthful.
> >
> > This simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Do you use people's suffering to support your own religious beliefs?

No.

Dead people like Pastorio have stopped suffering. My condolences
remain with his friends and family who survive him.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote (edited to increase
> truthfulness):

>> > No.
>> >
>> > Bottomline:
>> >
>> > You remain untruthful.
>> >
>> > This simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

>> Do you use people's suffering to support your own religious beliefs?

> No.
>
> Dead people like Pastorio have stopped suffering. My condolences
> remain with his friends and family who survive him.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Are you an American?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote (edited to increase
> > truthfulness):

> >> Do you use people's suffering to support your own religious beliefs?

> > No.
> >
> > Dead people like Pastorio have stopped suffering. My condolences
> > remain with his friends and family who survive him.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Are you an American?

Yes.

However, the American citizenship is only temporary.

Being the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ is forever.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> > Dead people like Pastorio have stopped suffering. My condolences
>> > remain with his friends and family who survive him.
>> >
>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

>> Are you an American?

> Yes.
>
> However, the American citizenship is only temporary.
>
> Being the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ is forever.

I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
religion, as guaranteed in the constitution. But, in reality, you would've
been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the country.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

> >> Are you an American?

> > Yes.
> >
> > However, the American citizenship is only temporary.
> >
> > Being the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ is forever.

> I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
> religion, as guaranteed in the constitution.

It remains my choice to not be religious.

> But, in reality, you would've
> been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the country.

Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

Just as LORD Jesus Christ is not of this world, HIS brethren are no
longer of this world.

Bottomline:

You remain untruthful.

This simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> > Yes.
>> >
>> > However, the American citizenship is only temporary.
>> >
>> > Being the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ is forever.

>> I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
>> religion, as guaranteed in the constitution.

> It remains my choice to not be religious.

You're not religious? Say what?

>> But, in reality, you would've
>> been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the
>> country.

> Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

Gee....ya think? Religion was frowned upon, using death as a frown.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On May 14, 4:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> > > Yes.

> > > However, the American citizenship is only temporary.

> > > Being the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ is forever.

> > I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
> > religion, as guaranteed in the constitution.

> It remains my choice to not be religious.
>
> > But, in reality, you would've
> > been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the country.

> Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

So manufacture of jesus trinkets would be a crime in China?

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...low-Jesus.html

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Father Haskell" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 14, 4:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
>> > religion, as guaranteed in the constitution.

>> It remains my choice to not be religious.
>>
>> > But, in reality, you would've
>> > been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the
>> > country.

>> Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

> So manufacture of jesus trinkets would be a crime in China?
>
> http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...low-Jesus.html

I think there's an exemption when money is made. In god we trust, ya know?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> I suspect that you might say you believe in freedom of and freedom FROM
> >> religion, as guaranteed in the constitution.

> > It remains my choice to not be religious.

> You're not religious?

Correct.

> Say what?

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the risen LORD
Jesus Christ.

> >> But, in reality, you would've
> >> been right at home in China not long ago, helping Mao "cleanse" the
> >> country.

> > Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

> Gee....ya think?

"Sarcasm is satan's style." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Religion was frowned upon, using death as a frown.

Actually, atheism is a religion just as Buddhism is a religion.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On May 14, 5:17 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "Father Haskell" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On May 14, 4:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > > wrote:

> >> It remains my choice to not be religious.

> >> Actually, Mao was an atheist and China's government remains atheistic.

> > So manufacture of jesus trinkets would be a crime in China?

> >http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...ct-detailnMOxh...

> I think there's an exemption when money is made. In god we trust, ya know?

The catterlicks had the same thing for years.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On 14 May 2007 10:41:52 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Behold in wonder and amazement:

You grew a ****ing brain!

Nope....

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
>
>May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

Right. Keep praying. (Hahahahahahaha)

>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

What's missing here, Dung?

Oh! What's the 'Holy Spirit doing to 'annihilate' Satan? You speak
for him/it/whatever. What's he doing? Has he got a holy spirit
scripture we should know about?

C'mon, buddy, you're his prophet. Tell us what he's saying.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Proofs of LORD <snip>

Any *physician* would have to be appalled at your sick chortling over
someone's death.

It raises many disturbing questions and undermines any confidence in your
fitness to serve as a physician.

The destruction of your character is a result of this sick xian fantasy you
wallow in.

You're in the same category as Pat Robertson, who attributed the Kobe
earthquake, with its death and destruction, to god punishing Japan for its
trade surplus with the US.

You are sick.