Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, and destroyed on April Fool's day, and satan feigns courage in his boast that he is still alive.

Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?

May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?
>
> May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com

Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a rampage with
it, killing as many people as possible before you're planted for good by a
swat team sniper. In your last seconds of consciousness, you'll claim it was
satan's doing.

Your mother will be ashamed of you, if she isn't already.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom > Thou dissembler. Thou
dim-witted, pot-bellied profane fellow. Ye exhaled:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in
> message oups.com...
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?
>>
>> May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>> --
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> http://EmoryCardiology.com

> Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a
> rampage with it

Uh? Chung is still at school?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

convicted neighbor Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> Behold in wonder and amazement:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?
> >>
> >> May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.
> >>
> >> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >>
> >> Andrew <><
> >> --
> >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >> http://EmoryCardiology.com

> > Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a
> > rampage with it

> Uh? Chung is still at school?

No. Nor am I an atheist as demon-possessed Cho was and as neighbor
Joe is.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

"Kadaitcha Man" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom > Thou dissembler. Thou
> dim-witted, pot-bellied profane fellow. Ye exhaled:
>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in
>> message oups.com...
>>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?
>>>
>>> May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.
>>>
>>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>>
>>> Andrew <><
>>> --
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>>> http://EmoryCardiology.com

>> Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a
>> rampage with it

> Uh? Chung is still at school?

Nah...he claims he's a doctor. He can do plenty of damage in a hospital,
"saving" bedridden people with a gun, in the name of god's love.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:

The blatant ignorance of a religous fanatic!

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?
>
> May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

On May 14, 9:10 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > Behold in wonder and amazement:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?

> > May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.

> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >http://EmoryCardiology.com

> Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a rampage with
> it, killing as many people as possible before you're planted for good by a
> swat team sniper. In your last seconds of consciousness, you'll claim it was
> satan's doing.
>
> Your mother will be ashamed of you, if she isn't already.

I hope you're wrong but I have noticed that, over the past month or
two, Chung has been progressively shifting from love and forgiveness
towards hatred and vengeance. I really am so very glad to have the
Atlantic between him and me.

His mother is probably terrified of him! Never mind ashamed.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

Default Andy, why don't you start posting in "TONGUES"

Do it!

If you can't - you're just a big jesus pussy phony.

REAL jesus men post in TONGUES.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking

On May 15, 11:56 pm, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
> Do it!
>
> If you can't - you're just a big jesus pussy phony.
>
> REAL jesus men post in TONGUES.

And not just TONGUES XP either. We expect TONGUES Vista.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16 May 2007 00:07:58 -0700, Nosterill > wrote:

>On May 15, 11:56 pm, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
>> Do it!
>>
>> If you can't - you're just a big jesus pussy phony.
>>
>> REAL jesus men post in TONGUES.

>And not just TONGUES XP either. We expect TONGUES Vista.

Gosh Andy. Glad to see you have a fan club. I'm kill filing them
anyway. Whatta bunch of juvenal jerks.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

> On 16 May 2007 00:07:58 -0700, Nosterill > wrote:
>
>>On May 15, 11:56 pm, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
>>> Do it!
>>>
>>> If you can't - you're just a big jesus pussy phony.
>>>
>>> REAL jesus men post in TONGUES.

>>And not just TONGUES XP either. We expect TONGUES Vista.

> Gosh Andy. Glad to see you have a fan club. I'm kill filing them
> anyway. Whatta bunch of juvenal jerks.

Is this about me, Andy <q>? First I've seen of it.

If so, The BUMS!!!

Andy