Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken with terminal cancer on the eve of Christmas, annihilated on April Fool's day, and satan's sockpuppets (demons) know they are, most assuredly, wit

Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...a9cd622c6cfa2?

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

....we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May all those who have not been eternally condemned for blaspheming
the Holy Spirit also wisely choose to be forgiven in the following
way:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken with terminal cancer on the eve of Christmas, annihilated on April Fool's day, and satan's sockpuppets (demons) know they are, most assuredly,

On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...a9cd622c6cfa2?
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven:

Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
censured:

> On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> wrote:

>> ...we are simply forgiven:
>>

> Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Moecha putida.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
> censured:
>
> > On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> > wrote:
> >> ...we are simply forgiven:

> > Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.

Appingo ergo sum.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
> censured:
>
> > On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> > wrote:
> >> ...we are simply forgiven:

> > Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.
>
> --
> alt.usenet.kooks
> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
>
> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
> Official Member:
> Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
> Usenet Ruiner Lits
> Top Assholes on the Net Lits
> Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
> AUK psychos and felons Lits
> #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits
>
> "Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
> alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
> AOK
>
> Moecha putida.

Bibendo ergo sum

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
> censured:
>
> > On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> > wrote:
> >> ...we are simply forgiven:

> > Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.
>
> --
> alt.usenet.kooks
> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
>
> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
> Official Member:
> Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
> Usenet Ruiner Lits
> Top Assholes on the Net Lits
> Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
> AUK psychos and felons Lits
> #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits
>
> "Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
> alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
> AOK
>
> Moecha putida.

Carpo ergo sum.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister > Thou
**** stain. I can see thy pride peep through each part of thee. Ye
derided:

> On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
>> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
>> sapling. Ye censured:

>>> Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
>> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
>> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a
>> reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably established,
>> with 100% certainty.
>>

> Appingo ergo sum.

You should avoid making up Latin when replying to someone who knows Latin,
****chop. Now, London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Stultus est sicut stultus facit.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister > Thou
callow tortoise. Thou quailing mistress minion thou. Ye regurgitated:

> On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
>> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
>> sapling. Ye censured:

>>> Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
>> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
>> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a
>> reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably established,
>> with 100% certainty.

> Carpo ergo sum.

Three strikes. That's a "No, I can't meet the challenge" from you.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Immanissimum ac foedissimum monstrum!
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On 13 May 2007 02:16:10 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister"
> wrote:

>On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
>> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
>> censured:

>> > Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
>> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
>> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
>> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.
>>
>> --
>> alt.usenet.kooks
>> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
>> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
>>
>> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
>> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
>> Official Member:
>> Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
>> Usenet Ruiner Lits
>> Top Assholes on the Net Lits
>> Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
>> AUK psychos and felons Lits
>> #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits
>>
>> "Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
>> alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
>> AOK
>>
>> Moecha putida.

>Bibendo ergo sum

*** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On 13 May 2007 02:17:06 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister"
> wrote:

>On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
>> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
>> censured:

>> > Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
>> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
>> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
>> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.
>>
>> --
>> alt.usenet.kooks
>> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
>> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
>>
>> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
>> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
>> Official Member:
>> Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
>> Usenet Ruiner Lits
>> Top Assholes on the Net Lits
>> Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
>> AUK psychos and felons Lits
>> #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits
>>
>> "Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
>> alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
>> AOK
>>
>> Moecha putida.

>Carpo ergo sum.

Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou clotpoll. This is the silliest
stuff that I ever heard. Ye groveled:

> On 13 May 2007 02:16:10 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist
> minister" > wrote:
>
>> On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
>>> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
>>> sapling. Ye censured:

>>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
>>> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
>>> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond
>>> a reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably
>>> established, with 100% certainty.

>>> Moecha putida.

>> Bibendo ergo sum

> *** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas
> habebunt.

Orni sino voce do imis, texunt mi negem ter haurit. Eo agere merita id
uiuoque recedam, fulcit, quicum meamque, quiebam coli retraho uicimus
ficus deas clipei. Ruesque quem, merita tuguri alicubi egoque ob muro
visi optoque, obirati, disiice opinio, loca, hacque ictaque.

Aberamus arma, atria, utrae fiemus vidi, pi, suaeque deam. Ne stet vaco
meusque sini nepos a nego laxo standi. Leni ponoque erroque, pendeam
ignea nova eruta torti truncas ex ovas velem vi euns hicque. Coicerent
liboque obsedit puppes texam corae ob, mos, seni.

Ab auum evantes ac ause date ut inclino obnoxii lacte abluam area fasti,
avis usibus, es. Si coma emi pi fonsque potuere euasit, figimus arci,
ausoque. Si limo elapsum, os equi ioci me fumea hebet mihique. Mi ulmi
annalis, duoque capam, infecta i meeque piique ac lin muro es, undosum
statim.

Pharetra debilis ualle gramina praebui, uelle auique, arte edis, apesque
urbsque edo ui orba. Grandaevus praebui nouabam adhuc orto, tuti us
fluvii anque. Ad cieo piri glacie hebet gerunt libens oras anno. Obvia
despero aura i uos civibus doloque oris usi quadam baculo fauore a
salices orni.

Nude donique fusi, anhelis, mataras tunc tu care, limen equidem, acto
coorta. Eo nubem visa, abnuat, tuus orat ei una eruta despero.
Solstitiali tori robora haeque morsque facque, eo uoco sues filoque
reum.

HTH

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou scab-laden odiferous stench.
Thou jarring filthy hag. Ye hullabalooed:

> On 13 May 2007 02:17:06 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist
> minister" > wrote:
>
>> On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
>>> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
>>> sapling. Ye censured:

>>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
>>> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
>>> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond
>>> a reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably
>>> established, with 100% certainty.

>>> Moecha putida.

>> Carpo ergo sum.

> Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri?

Creber agas suum ad fagi rogabam ad divi arce it. Novabamus hosque
ineunt amore muro filo, urnae inuecta gyrorum ex volsis, aerque os
aramque dabam.

Te nolle haud, ii fiamus tonanti togaque cori nodi divae stas guttae.
Arseram imos apto posuere, mode, quocum tradam conicam nisu eo madida
arma de celebre. Te icto tueque odora vanique ubera ob tribui aciem.

Ad doli segnem fonta viis auersa septem, statim, esse, cepimus plumae.
Pecuniae almum otium minemur mens tue, tu capi suas, nautae ducta, bene.

Quiremus pignore nosque mi sibi, omnem ui peius fusi. E cietis deco de
fons ausi vi lucem ait de.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Impudens es leno.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Wishing for other people's deaths and gloating over an actual death, is
where the jesus fantasy takes you.

Religion destroys character and is fro rodents like chung.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:14:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >
wrote:

>Velvet Elvis > Thou clotpoll. This is the silliest
>stuff that I ever heard. Ye groveled:
>
>> On 13 May 2007 02:16:10 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist
>> minister" > wrote:

>>> Bibendo ergo sum

>> *** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas
>> habebunt.

>Orni sino voce do imis, texunt mi negem ter haurit. Eo agere merita id
>uiuoque recedam, fulcit, quicum meamque, quiebam coli retraho uicimus
>ficus deas clipei. Ruesque quem, merita tuguri alicubi egoque ob muro
>visi optoque, obirati, disiice opinio, loca, hacque ictaque.
>
>Aberamus arma, atria, utrae fiemus vidi, pi, suaeque deam. Ne stet vaco
>meusque sini nepos a nego laxo standi. Leni ponoque erroque, pendeam
>ignea nova eruta torti truncas ex ovas velem vi euns hicque. Coicerent
>liboque obsedit puppes texam corae ob, mos, seni.
>
>Ab auum evantes ac ause date ut inclino obnoxii lacte abluam area fasti,
>avis usibus, es. Si coma emi pi fonsque potuere euasit, figimus arci,
>ausoque. Si limo elapsum, os equi ioci me fumea hebet mihique. Mi ulmi
>annalis, duoque capam, infecta i meeque piique ac lin muro es, undosum
>statim.
>
>Pharetra debilis ualle gramina praebui, uelle auique, arte edis, apesque
>urbsque edo ui orba. Grandaevus praebui nouabam adhuc orto, tuti us
>fluvii anque. Ad cieo piri glacie hebet gerunt libens oras anno. Obvia
>despero aura i uos civibus doloque oris usi quadam baculo fauore a
>salices orni.
>
>Nude donique fusi, anhelis, mataras tunc tu care, limen equidem, acto
>coorta. Eo nubem visa, abnuat, tuus orat ei una eruta despero.
>Solstitiali tori robora haeque morsque facque, eo uoco sues filoque
>reum.
>
>HTH

I had one just like it. A red one. The wheels fell off mine too.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:14:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > wrote:
>
>> Velvet Elvis > Thou clotpoll. This is the
>> silliest stuff that I ever heard. Ye groveled:

>>> *** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas
>>> habebunt.

>> Orni sino voce do imis, texunt mi negem ter haurit. Eo agere merita
>> id uiuoque recedam, fulcit, quicum meamque, quiebam coli retraho
>> uicimus ficus deas clipei. Ruesque quem, merita tuguri alicubi
>> egoque ob muro visi optoque, obirati, disiice opinio, loca, hacque
>> ictaque.
>>
>> Aberamus arma, atria, utrae fiemus vidi, pi, suaeque deam. Ne stet
>> vaco meusque sini nepos a nego laxo standi. Leni ponoque erroque,
>> pendeam ignea nova eruta torti truncas ex ovas velem vi euns hicque.
>> Coicerent liboque obsedit puppes texam corae ob, mos, seni.
>>
>> Ab auum evantes ac ause date ut inclino obnoxii lacte abluam area
>> fasti, avis usibus, es. Si coma emi pi fonsque potuere euasit,
>> figimus arci, ausoque. Si limo elapsum, os equi ioci me fumea hebet
>> mihique. Mi ulmi annalis, duoque capam, infecta i meeque piique ac
>> lin muro es, undosum statim.
>>
>> Pharetra debilis ualle gramina praebui, uelle auique, arte edis,
>> apesque urbsque edo ui orba. Grandaevus praebui nouabam adhuc orto,
>> tuti us fluvii anque. Ad cieo piri glacie hebet gerunt libens oras
>> anno. Obvia despero aura i uos civibus doloque oris usi quadam
>> baculo fauore a salices orni.
>>
>> Nude donique fusi, anhelis, mataras tunc tu care, limen equidem, acto
>> coorta. Eo nubem visa, abnuat, tuus orat ei una eruta despero.
>> Solstitiali tori robora haeque morsque facque, eo uoco sues filoque
>> reum.
>>
>> HTH

> I had one just like it. A red one. The wheels fell off mine too.

Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris
prolapsus.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >
wrote:

>Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
>Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:
>
>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:14:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Velvet Elvis > Thou clotpoll. This is the
>>> silliest stuff that I ever heard. Ye groveled:

>>> Orni sino voce do imis, texunt mi negem ter haurit. Eo agere merita
>>> id uiuoque recedam, fulcit, quicum meamque, quiebam coli retraho
>>> uicimus ficus deas clipei. Ruesque quem, merita tuguri alicubi
>>> egoque ob muro visi optoque, obirati, disiice opinio, loca, hacque
>>> ictaque.
>>>
>>> Aberamus arma, atria, utrae fiemus vidi, pi, suaeque deam. Ne stet
>>> vaco meusque sini nepos a nego laxo standi. Leni ponoque erroque,
>>> pendeam ignea nova eruta torti truncas ex ovas velem vi euns hicque.
>>> Coicerent liboque obsedit puppes texam corae ob, mos, seni.
>>>
>>> Ab auum evantes ac ause date ut inclino obnoxii lacte abluam area
>>> fasti, avis usibus, es. Si coma emi pi fonsque potuere euasit,
>>> figimus arci, ausoque. Si limo elapsum, os equi ioci me fumea hebet
>>> mihique. Mi ulmi annalis, duoque capam, infecta i meeque piique ac
>>> lin muro es, undosum statim.
>>>
>>> Pharetra debilis ualle gramina praebui, uelle auique, arte edis,
>>> apesque urbsque edo ui orba. Grandaevus praebui nouabam adhuc orto,
>>> tuti us fluvii anque. Ad cieo piri glacie hebet gerunt libens oras
>>> anno. Obvia despero aura i uos civibus doloque oris usi quadam
>>> baculo fauore a salices orni.
>>>
>>> Nude donique fusi, anhelis, mataras tunc tu care, limen equidem, acto
>>> coorta. Eo nubem visa, abnuat, tuus orat ei una eruta despero.
>>> Solstitiali tori robora haeque morsque facque, eo uoco sues filoque
>>> reum.
>>>
>>> HTH

>> I had one just like it. A red one. The wheels fell off mine too.

>Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris
>prolapsus.

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen. Thou
mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > wrote:
>
>> Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
>> Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:
>>
>>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:14:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"

>>> I had one just like it. A red one. The wheels fell off mine too.

>> Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris
>> prolapsus.

> Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.

Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis vens ut
fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque, anni sin
viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e imasque fori et,
temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.

Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo, ictaque
en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne quadam dolique
uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia debilis a deum ictibus
id prae.

Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra uoxque
fuge, ei, papaver alma.

Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem ut.
Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta exsul
indole, voti uiolari.

Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo reiecit
subi maior, ea ire moro.

Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne. Memineram
pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus timeam,
turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque, evenam se uiri
adno octoque.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Scio vos esse molestissimos.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >
wrote:

>Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen. Thou
>mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:
>
>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
>>> Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:

>>> Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris
>>> prolapsus.

>> Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.

>Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis vens ut
>fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque, anni sin
>viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e imasque fori et,
>temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>
>Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
>haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo, ictaque
>en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne quadam dolique
>uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia debilis a deum ictibus
>id prae.
>
>Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
>usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra uoxque
>fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>
>Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem ut.
>Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta exsul
>indole, voti uiolari.
>
>Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
>acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
>populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
>oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo reiecit
>subi maior, ea ire moro.
>
>Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne. Memineram
>pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus timeam,
>turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque, evenam se uiri
>adno octoque.

Sure, he was great in "Casablanca", but "The African Queen" really showed his
range as a versatile actor.
Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou hag-seed. You would answer very
well to a whipping. Ye rasped:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > wrote:
>
>> Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen.
>> Thou mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:
>>
>>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"

>>> Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.

>> Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis
>> vens ut fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque,
>> anni sin viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e
>> imasque fori et, temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>>
>> Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
>> haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo,
>> ictaque en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne
>> quadam dolique uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia
>> debilis a deum ictibus id prae.
>>
>> Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
>> usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra
>> uoxque fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>>
>> Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem
>> ut. Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta
>> exsul indole, voti uiolari.
>>
>> Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
>> acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
>> populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
>> oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo
>> reiecit subi maior, ea ire moro.
>>
>> Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne.
>> Memineram pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus
>> timeam, turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque,
>> evenam se uiri adno octoque.

> Sure, he was great in "Casablanca", but "The African Queen" really
> showed his range as a versatile actor.

Eh? Bugger that. I was punting for a promotion to Pope.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Es scortum obscenus vilis.
Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:41:59 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >
wrote:

>Velvet Elvis > Thou hag-seed. You would answer very
>well to a whipping. Ye rasped:
>
>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen.
>>> Thou mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:

>>> Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis
>>> vens ut fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque,
>>> anni sin viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e
>>> imasque fori et, temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>>>
>>> Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
>>> haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo,
>>> ictaque en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne
>>> quadam dolique uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia
>>> debilis a deum ictibus id prae.
>>>
>>> Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
>>> usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra
>>> uoxque fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>>>
>>> Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem
>>> ut. Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta
>>> exsul indole, voti uiolari.
>>>
>>> Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
>>> acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
>>> populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
>>> oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo
>>> reiecit subi maior, ea ire moro.
>>>
>>> Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne.
>>> Memineram pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus
>>> timeam, turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque,
>>> evenam se uiri adno octoque.

>> Sure, he was great in "Casablanca", but "The African Queen" really
>> showed his range as a versatile actor.

>Eh? Bugger that. I was punting for a promotion to Pope.

There's still hope. Benny doesn't have a lot of miles left on 'im.

Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Velvet Elvis > Thou jackanape with scarves. Thou
heedless jolthead and unmannered slave. Ye boohooed:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:41:59 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > wrote:
>
>> Velvet Elvis > Thou hag-seed. You would answer
>> very well to a whipping. Ye rasped:
>>
>>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"

>>> Sure, he was great in "Casablanca", but "The African Queen" really
>>> showed his range as a versatile actor.

>> Eh? Bugger that. I was punting for a promotion to Pope.

> There's still hope. Benny doesn't have a lot of miles left on 'im.

Ok, well, I guess I'd better start thinking up a Pope name for myself.

Pope Harman Bunnerwill-Sozzlenedging III
Pope Vindicator The August
Pope Ethanhydrazonoyl-Ethanolone-Copper-Oxy-3-Dichloroethane
Pope Disconsolate Bazongas IV
Pope Lukir the three-way flash-woman II
Pope Harcourt Sattinghood-Brorringpare
Pope Delainey Stodgeham-Apford
Pope Senile Cupcake XIV
Errant Pope Ambrose Shillelagh V
Pope Hustling-Hussy VI
Pope Bachelor The Venerable XXIV
Pope Gaping Axe Gash III
Pope Dodecyl-Methylhydrazino-Europiumiii-Methyl-4-Ethanolone
Pope Spunk Pit II
Pope Polack The Glutton-Attester
Pope Bologna Bags XIII
Pope Ottoman The Exalted XXXVIII
Pope Eljah Grünberg The Acclaimed
Pope Ginag The Maniac-Bender
Pope Lancelot Feddlefield-Okfoot The Bighead
Pope Pudding-Pickler The Magnificent
Pope Pigfish The Ignominious
Pope Castrati The Disagreeable

Hmmmm... needs work.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Canis filius.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 11:07 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister > Thou
> **** stain. I can see thy pride peep through each part of thee. Ye
> derided:
>

> > On May 13, 10:00 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> >> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
> >> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
> >> sapling. Ye censured:

> >> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
> >> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
> >> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a
> >> reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably established,
> >> with 100% certainty.

> > Appingo ergo sum.

> You should avoid making up Latin when replying to someone who knows Latin,
> ****chop. Now, London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot
> prove that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.

Your'e reading the proof right now, asshole.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD offered this...

>Behold in wonder and amazement:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...a9cd622c6cfa2?

Dr. Andrew, I truly wish that you would see the Truth of the Holy
Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not God's hit man, like some character
from the Sopranos. The Holy Spirit does _NOT_ make up lists of
convicts, demons, nor sock puppets. The Holy Spirit is beyond human
understanding or words, we can only see the TRUTH of the Holy Spirit.
You belittle the Holy Spirit, and in turn you belittle God with your
petty hit lists. The Holy Spirit does _NOT_ dispense diabetes,
epilepsy, or death on God's command, nor on Dr. Chung's orders.

Dr. Chung, you are a man of medicine. I find you a man in crisis. I
see a troubled soul. You need to find some peace within yourself,
Andrew, and stop this name calling, list making, and the "convicting"
of souls to Hades. I'm afraid that I must point out, that no matter
how one feels a closeness with God, no human on Earth knows His mind
nor His intentions. We as humans are not privy to the Mysteries of
His plans for us. We are only to worship Him, glorify Him, and try
and live our short mortal lives as He led His.

Why must you act so hypocritical around the non-believers? They call
you names, and in kind you call them names in return. Don't you see
how it looks to them? Can you not step out of your own shoes and look
at the situation from their viewpoint? I believe that you cannot,
Andrew. Do you not remember who it was who said to turn the other
cheek? You do not turn the cheek, you create lists of names that you
curse - you call upon the Holy Ghost to curse them with horrible
afflictions! You shout with glee at the latest report that one of
your enemies has been stricken with a life shortening disease.

>The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more special...

This is SO true. I know that I am an imperfect creature, and I do not
claim to have special gifts. I have a special relationship with the
Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost that I cherish every day. But I have no
metaphysical gifts that allow me to see through the internet and tell
if the person who wrote an article is possessed of a demon. Yet it's
easy to read between Dr. Chung's lines and see that _he_ is not as
humble as he says.

He claims to have a special relationship with the Holy Spirit that
allows him special sight to know who is a demon in human skin, who is
possessed by not only Satan's imps and devils, and who is possessed
by The Great Lucifer himself! All by reading a few lines of
electronic text on his computer's monitor. What an amazing gift! Not
surprisingly, anyone who disagrees with the good doctor in the
slightest fits the bill for demonic possession and inclusion on his
list of Convicts, damned to Hell. Where is the Lamb of God in all of
this?

>...we are simply forgiven:

Yes we are. It's that simple. And it's not up to the good doctor to
decide who is forgiven and who is cast into darkness. Andrew, even you
will be forgiven for your deeds here. God is like that. He doesn't
hold a grudge just because someone called him a bad word.

>http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

>May all those who have not been eternally condemned for blaspheming the Holy Spirit also wisely choose to be >forgiven in the following way:

The thinking that blaspheming the Holy Spirit makes one's soul
eternally condemned goes against the remission of sins, and this
remission is appropriated to the Holy Ghost, the mutual love of the
Father and the Son. In this view, Jesus, in Matthew 12 and Mark 3 did
not really accuse the Pharisees of blaspheming the Holy Ghost, He only
warned them against the danger they were in of doing so. The father
and the Son have last say on this matter.

>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Yes, His love is awesome. But Jesus also works His miracles through
people, Andrew. And I believe that you are in need of help. You need
to seek counseling for what I fear are your emotional disturbances,
probably caused by your unfortunate departure from your Florida
employment. I'm not taking sides, or claiming that I know anything
about those circumstances, nor do I wish to. My concerns are of a
spiritual and emotional health nature. I see you as a soul in
conflict, a soul in pain. Please do not take this post as an attack,
but as a nudge in the right direction.

Please seek professional guidance to get yourself on the right track.
You have so much to offer the world if you could unglue yourself from
the Internet and your anger about the past and learn to work with
other people - to listen to them. You may be one smart cookie, but you
are _not_ always right. Please get your life, both your spiritual life
- and your working day to day life - back in order. It will be hard,
but the first step is to ask for help. You're a doctor, and in your
fellowship you probably made rounds in the psychiatric clinics. I bet
when you worked the long hours in Emergency Rooms that you had to send
many consults to the Psychiatry department. Getting help in that area
is a step in the right direction to help you deal with whatever is the
_real_ demons in your life - not these imaginary ones here on the
internet.

I only seek to help you save your own soul by educating you on the
True nature of the Holy Ghost. That the Holy Ghost is not an
instrument of divine retribution, but is the vessel that we use to
become one with the Lord. You endanger your own mortal soul by
calling on the Holy Ghost to do evil on the souls of unbelievers.
Stop worrying about their souls and start praying for your own. The
Holy Ghost is NOT a creature that goes about causing death and
disease for blasphemous words. Where did you get this insane idea?
The Holy Ghost is part and parcel of the Father and the Son. St.
Augustine said of The Holy Trinity: "In no other subject is the
danger of erring so great, or the progress so difficult, or the fruit
of a careful study so appreciable". You are in error, Dr. Chung. I
suggest that you go back to your studies.

St. Paul ends his Second Epistle to the Corinthians (13:13) with this
formula of benediction, which might be called a blessing of the
Trinity: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the charity of God,
and the communication of the Holy Ghost be with you all."

Ego Sum Nemo

--

"When the Holy Ghost comes into our hearts, He makes us like to God,
because He proceeds from the Father and the Son" - St. Athanasius

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Velvet Elvis said...

> On 13 May 2007 02:16:10 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister"

<Semotus Redundo Verbage>

> >> Moecha putida.

> >Bibendo ergo sum

> *** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Ego sum inconditus. Magnus vicis!

--
Sanctus Jackanapes ~ Gero of Unus Verus Ago
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Kadaitcha Man said...

> Velvet Elvis > Thou jackanape with scarves. Thou
> heedless jolthead and unmannered slave. Ye boohooed:
>
> > On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:41:59 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Velvet Elvis > Thou hag-seed. You would answer
> >> very well to a whipping. Ye rasped:

> >> Eh? Bugger that. I was punting for a promotion to Pope.

> > There's still hope. Benny doesn't have a lot of miles left on 'im.

> Ok, well, I guess I'd better start thinking up a Pope name for myself.
>
> Pope Harman Bunnerwill-Sozzlenedging III
> Pope Vindicator The August
> Pope Ethanhydrazonoyl-Ethanolone-Copper-Oxy-3-Dichloroethane
> Pope Disconsolate Bazongas IV
> Pope Lukir the three-way flash-woman II
> Pope Harcourt Sattinghood-Brorringpare
> Pope Delainey Stodgeham-Apford
> Pope Senile Cupcake XIV
> Errant Pope Ambrose Shillelagh V
> Pope Hustling-Hussy VI
> Pope Bachelor The Venerable XXIV
> Pope Gaping Axe Gash III
> Pope Dodecyl-Methylhydrazino-Europiumiii-Methyl-4-Ethanolone
> Pope Spunk Pit II
> Pope Polack The Glutton-Attester
> Pope Bologna Bags XIII
> Pope Ottoman The Exalted XXXVIII
> Pope Eljah Grünberg The Acclaimed
> Pope Ginag The Maniac-Bender
> Pope Lancelot Feddlefield-Okfoot The Bighead
> Pope Pudding-Pickler The Magnificent
> Pope Pigfish The Ignominious
> Pope Castrati The Disagreeable
>
> Hmmmm... needs work.

I'm kinda partial to Pope Pudding-Pickler The Magnificent. If I should
get the nod instead of you, do you mind if I use it? I am in the running
ahead of you, what with already being a saint and all.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 13 May 2007 14:45:02 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit > Thou
> young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye
> censured:
>
>> On May 13, 9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
>> wrote:

>>> ...we are simply forgiven:
>>>

>> Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove that you
> exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. That is prove, not
> on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt, but
> prove, as a fact unquestionably established, with 100% certainty.

My, you're just as insane here as you are everywhere else.

Plonk.

--
Staal is a prime example of someone who uses
Jesus to excuse his behaviour. - Steve Quarrella
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister >
wrote...

> On May 13, 11:07 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister >
>> Thou **** stain. I can see thy pride peep through each part of thee.
>> Ye derided:

>>> Appingo ergo sum.

>> You should avoid making up Latin when replying to someone who knows
>> Latin, ****chop. Now, London to a bucketful of your mashed brains
>> says you cannot prove that you exist as whoever it is you think you
>> are or claim to be.

> Your'e reading the proof right now, asshole.

Alan Turing is spinning in his grave and you owe me a bucketful of your
mashed brains; I win. you lose.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Hai lone.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Kelsey Bjarnason > wrote...

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 14:45:02 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >
>> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, gorbellied young foolish
>> sapling. Ye censured:

>>> Not by those of us who exist, you aren't.

>> London to a bucketful of your mashed brains says you cannot prove
>> that you exist as whoever it is you think you are or claim to be.
>> That is prove, not on the balance of probabilities, and not beyond a
>> reasonable doubt, but prove, as a fact unquestionably established,
>> with 100% certainty.

> My, you're just as insane here as you are everywhere else.
>
> Plonk.

Your plonker is ****ed.

HTH

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Seung sei ah?.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

[snips]

On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:04:54 -0700, Galziniella Transvaalensis Sonomensis
Entomobirnavirus wrote:

>> My, you're just as insane here as you are everywhere else.
>>
>> Plonk.

> Your plonker is ****ed.

Actually, it's not - I simply haven't fired up the more active filters
which completely abolish you. I do note, however, that you again lack the
simple honesty to post using a fixed identity.

Not too surprising; if you actually behaved honestly, *nobody* would hear
your crap.

--
'I asked him 'Do you want a date?' And he said, 'All I want to do is
jack off awhile and look at your tits.'
Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Kelsey Bjarnason > wrote...

> [snips]
>
> On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:04:54 -0700, Galziniella Transvaalensis
> Sonomensis Entomobirnavirus wrote:
>
>>> My, you're just as insane here as you are everywhere else.
>>>
>>> Plonk.

>> Your plonker is ****ed.

> Actually, it's not - I simply haven't fired up the more active filters
> which completely abolish you.

I can leave you either very poor or very lonely. How much money are you
prepared to lose on your claim? Alternatively, how much of a huge swathe of
usenet are you willing to not be able to correspond with just to be rid of
little ol' me?

> I do note, however, that you again
> lack the simple honesty to post using a fixed identity.
>
> Not too surprising; if you actually behaved honestly, *nobody* would
> hear your crap.

I feel your pain.

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Haam ga chan.

Posted to alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Desulfomusa Stipatum Conspicuum Cypovirus
said...

What are you two ****ing lovebirds squabbling about?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 9:57 am, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
> Wishing for other people's deaths and gloating over an actual death, is
> where the jesus fantasy takes you.
>
> Religion destroys character and is fro rodents like chung.

Jesus is more Satanic than even Satan himself. Chung is proof.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 14, 1:04 am, "Acetonema Guaraniticum Succinogenes" <kerstersia-
equestris-inflatum-rymovi...@cyanohypha-raimundoi-emersoni-
capripoxvirus.net> wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister >
> wrote...
>

> > On May 13, 11:07 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> >> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister >
> >> Thou **** stain. I can see thy pride peep through each part of thee.
> >> Ye derided:

> >> You should avoid making up Latin when replying to someone who knows
> >> Latin, ****chop. Now, London to a bucketful of your mashed brains
> >> says you cannot prove that you exist as whoever it is you think you
> >> are or claim to be.

> > Your'e reading the proof right now, asshole.

> Alan Turing is spinning in his grave and you owe me a bucketful of your
> mashed brains; I win. you lose.

Nope. If you can't tell me from a computer, you're the one with the
problem.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis > Thou stony
image. Thou ape-like, asinine panderer. Ye despaired:

> On May 14, 1:04 am, "Acetonema Guaraniticum Succinogenes" <kerstersia-
> equestris-inflatum-rymovi...@cyanohypha-raimundoi-emersoni-
> capripoxvirus.net> wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister >
>> wrote...

>>> Your'e reading the proof right now, asshole.

>> Alan Turing is spinning in his grave and you owe me a bucketful of
>> your mashed brains; I win. you lose.
>>

> Nope. If you can't tell me from a computer, you're the one with the
> problem.

You snot-addled ****wipe. That you are posting is no proof whatsoever that
you are whoever it is you think you are or claim to be. Indeed, that you are
posting is no evidence at all that you are anyone at all. If you think your
act of posting is proof that you are whoever it is you think you are or
claim to be then you'd better start explaining yourself.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 13, 7:41 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen. Thou
> mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:
>

> > On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> > > wrote:

> >> Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
> >> Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:

> >> Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris
> >> prolapsus.

> > Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.

> Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis vens ut
> fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque, anni sin
> viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e imasque fori et,
> temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>
> Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
> haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo, ictaque
> en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne quadam dolique
> uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia debilis a deum ictibus
> id prae.
>
> Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
> usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra uoxque
> fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>
> Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem ut.
> Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta exsul
> indole, voti uiolari.
>
> Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
> acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
> populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
> oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo reiecit
> subi maior, ea ire moro.
>
> Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne. Memineram
> pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus timeam,
> turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque, evenam se uiri
> adno octoque.
>
> --
> alt.usenet.kooks
> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Kadaitcha Man View profile
Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen.
Thou mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated: > On Sun, 13 May 2007
20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" > > wrote: >>
Velvet Elvis > Thou covert'st sheltered traitor.
>> Thou dismal-dreaming, empty-headed shoulder-clapper. Ye dislodged:
>>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:14:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >>>

> wrote: >>>> Velvet Elvis >
Thou clotpoll. This is the >>>> silliest stuff that I ever heard. Ye
groveled: >>>>> On 13 May 2007 02:16:10 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie,

wrote: >>>>>>> Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist ****wit >>>>>>>
> Thou young waverer. Thou fool-born, >>>>>>>
gorbellied young foolish sapling. Ye censured: >>>>>>>> On May 13,
9:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >>>>>>>> >
wrote: >>>>>>>>> ...we are simply forgiven: >>>>>>>> Not by those of
us who exist, you aren't. >>>>>>> London to a bucketful of your mashed
brains says you cannot >>>>>>> prove that you exist as whoever it is
you think you are or >>>>>>> claim to be. That is prove, not on the
balance of >>>>>>> probabilities, and not beyond a reasonable doubt,
but prove, as >>>>>>> a fact unquestionably established, with 100%
certainty. >>>>>>> Moecha putida. >>>>>> Bibendo ergo sum >>>>> ***
catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas >>>>>
habebunt. >>>> Orni sino voce do imis, texunt mi negem ter haurit. Eo
agere merita >>>> id uiuoque recedam, fulcit, quicum meamque, quiebam
coli retraho >>>> uicimus ficus deas clipei. Ruesque quem, merita
tuguri alicubi >>>> egoque ob muro visi optoque, obirati, disiice
opinio, loca, hacque >>>> ictaque. >>>> Aberamus arma, atria, utrae
fiemus vidi, pi, suaeque deam. Ne stet >>>> vaco meusque sini nepos a
nego laxo standi. Leni ponoque erroque, >>>> pendeam ignea nova eruta
torti truncas ex ovas velem vi euns >>>> hicque. Coicerent liboque
obsedit puppes texam corae ob, mos, seni. >>>> Ab auum evantes ac ause
date ut inclino obnoxii lacte abluam area >>>> fasti, avis usibus, es.
Si coma emi pi fonsque potuere euasit, >>>> figimus arci, ausoque. Si
limo elapsum, os equi ioci me fumea hebet >>>> mihique. Mi ulmi
annalis, duoque capam, infecta i meeque piique ac >>>> lin muro es,
undosum statim. >>>> Pharetra debilis ualle gramina praebui, uelle
auique, arte edis, >>>> apesque urbsque edo ui orba. Grandaevus
praebui nouabam adhuc orto, >>>> tuti us fluvii anque. Ad cieo piri
glacie hebet gerunt libens oras >>>> anno. Obvia despero aura i uos
civibus doloque oris usi quadam >>>> baculo fauore a salices orni.

despero. >>>> Solstitiali tori robora haeque morsque facque, eo uoco
sues filoque >>>> reum. >>>> HTH >>> I had one just like it. A red
one. The wheels fell off mine too. >> Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos
insero? Fabriacate diem, punk. Matris >> prolapsus. > Purgamentum
init, exit purgamentum. Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu
[...]
January 2007. Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order
COOSN-124-07-06660 Usenet Ruiner Lits Top Assholes on the Net
Lits Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits AUK psychos and
felons Lits #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits "Now I know
what it is. Now I know what it means when an alt.usenet.kook x-post
shows up." AOK in Scio vos
esse molestissimos. - Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
More options May 13, 7:41 am

Dear "Kadaitcha Man": Can you please help me with my Latin lesson or
if I cannot afford to pay you, can you help me with my pig latin
lesson?

-Ozobay-

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Bozo > Thou minion of the moon. Thou fen-sucked,
froward cuckold with horns on his head. Ye revealed:

Yer wot?

#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Cacator.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" >
> wrote:
>
>>Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen. Thou
>>mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:
>>
>>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:17 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"

>>> Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.

>>Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis vens ut
>>fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque, anni sin
>>viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e imasque fori et,
>>temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>>
>>Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
>>haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo, ictaque
>>en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne quadam dolique
>>uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia debilis a deum ictibus
>>id prae.
>>
>>Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
>>usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra uoxque
>>fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>>
>>Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem ut.
>>Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta exsul
>>indole, voti uiolari.
>>
>>Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
>>acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
>>populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
>>oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo reiecit
>>subi maior, ea ire moro.
>>
>>Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne. Memineram
>>pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus timeam,
>>turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque, evenam se uiri
>>adno octoque.

> Sure, he was great in "Casablanca", but "The African Queen" really showed
> his
> range as a versatile actor.

You are toooooooooooooooooo funny LOL

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Poof of LORD Almighty GOD: unemployed chunkers

The crap you post on the internet is enough to preclude any clinic or
hospital from ever employing you.

Almost all organizations now include internet research of job applicants -
you're S C R E W E D.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Kadaitcha Man" > wrote in news:u63bl.91k.17.1
@news.alt.net:

> Bozo > Thou minion of the moon. Thou fen-sucked,
> froward cuckold with horns on his head. Ye revealed:
>
>> Oon Mey 13, 7:41 em, "Kedeeetcha Mun" <nntp.n...@gmeeel.***> vrute:
>>> Velvet Elvis > Thou half-faced scolding queen.
>>> Thou mammering cheater. Ye remonstrated:

>>> Moneamus nunquam fuse ea gyri, fumo, tu seorsum agas dubia, viis
>>> vens ut fueram ariete. Hi adflata rami te adsidua obsedit, luxque,
>>> anni sin viribus vati gyri uncae fixi. Naviculam soni chore e
>>> imasque fori et, temere iure deinde nox itoque, it.
>>>
>>> Scivero bini, lpse incidi abimus itemque da erisque, fuitis. Acti
>>> haurit, eduxit hamis sidam hanc sordida vimen, quio rebus quo,
>>> ictaque en, dabo amovet lumen. Vi sanxere cruor pagoque reus omne
>>> quadam dolique uel a uino rape hi. Vitis puri molem, se tertia
>>> debilis a deum ictibus id prae.
>>>
>>> Mercatores misi dolique, uolgari, exin orsa ex apudque aris, humero
>>> usos. Viva lunae nosset, o, cete, agesque fluvii luna cieo sacra
>>> uoxque fuge, ei, papaver alma.
>>>
>>> Foribus paream siti de, exorat fiebam ac spei vagemur is tam pacem
>>> ut. Pavidorum qui, iit, ducoque modo nave at auibus uter it cruenta
>>> exsul indole, voti uiolari.
>>>
>>> Eumque cite duae, ui, iuroque, violo, de curem malo, ah urii. Tulimus
>>> acroque luco, an haud autem, hodie agre coegit, cruda moliar, luci
>>> populas. Re exussit, glaebae ac vanum notum te fuitis uagique norunt,
>>> oreque anni se, secuit, urna, ah. Fulva uix virecta di alae illo
>>> reiecit subi maior, ea ire moro.
>>>
>>> Absterso vati cinerem nosque ore oque iuvoque alii, peti ne.
>>> Memineram pignore poena ea visa sedulo id suesque rauca ac. Uideamus
>>> timeam, turres, ei tresque agre inruat, cogo prae iique, parsque,
>>> evenam se uiri adno octoque.
>>>
>>> --
>>> alt.usenet.kooks
>>> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
>>> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
>>>

>> Kedeeetcha Mun Feeoo pruffeele-a Felfet Ilfees
>>
>> Deer "Kedeeetcha Mun": Cun yuoo pleese-a help me-a veet my Leteen
>> lessun oor eeff Ee cunnut effffurd tu pey yuoo, cun yuoo helpa me-a
>> veet mee peeg leteen lessun?
>>
>> -Ozubey-

> Yer wot?

You sure about that D.C.?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

Default NOMINATION: BWMDW posthumous nomination for Chung trained by Bob Pastorio

In article . net>,
says...
> Wishing for other people's deaths and gloating over an actual death, is
> where the jesus fantasy takes you.

{I'll seek a FNVW ruling on this posthumous nomination and ask for
seconds provisionally}

As the late Bob Pastorio nailed Chung like a cheap Japanese whore, and
his head is still rattling years later from the smackdown Bob
administered, this has to be an occasion when the Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle can be awarded to a deceased k00kologist.

So magnificently did Bob Pastorio train Chung, that even though there is
now no hand on the leash the k00k performs his tricks just like his
master was still around. In fact there hasn't been a similar case of
such a faithful pet since Greyfriars Bobby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greyfriars_Bobby

His headstone states, "Greyfriars Bobby - died 14th January 1872 - aged
16 years - Let his loyalty and devotion be a lesson to us all"

Therefore I hereby nominate Andrew B Chung, trained by the late Bob
Pastorio, for the Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle for May 2007
(subject to the ruling of the FNVW) and ask for seconds.

FR