Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, and annihilated on April Fool's day, and satan still thinks he can fool diabetics.

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> > Behold in wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9c09e08e3f080?
> >
> > May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his wimpy sockpuppets.

> I'm curious: Exactly what was Pastorio convicted of?

For opposing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

For this same reason, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Here's is how Jesus saves us:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's the way to be forgiven by GOD too:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth