Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Horrible Tasting Table Salt

All my life I have used Morton brand table salt. A few weeks ago I
ran out of salt and had to get my prescription filled. While I was
waiting I bought a box of Epsom brand salt. It cost a little more but
was a larger container. I thought all salt was pretty much the same,
but I soon found out that this brand tastes horrible, and it seems to
have given everyone the diarreah. I would not recommend this stuff to
anyone. It's really nasty stuff. I plan to write to the company and
complain. From now on I only buy Morton brand.

Julie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

good one! I see you had some takers.

> wrote in message
> All my life I have used Morton brand table salt. A few weeks ago I
> ran out of salt and had to get my prescription filled. While I was
> waiting I bought a box of Epsom brand salt. It cost a little more but
> was a larger container. I thought all salt was pretty much the same,
> but I soon found out that this brand tastes horrible, and it seems to
> have given everyone the diarreah. I would not recommend this stuff to
> anyone. It's really nasty stuff. I plan to write to the company and
> complain. From now on I only buy Morton brand.
>
> Julie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 26, 1:48 am, wrote:
> All my life I have used Morton brand table salt. A few weeks ago I
> ran out of salt and had to get my prescription filled.
> Julie

Hmmmmm. We don't need a prescribtion here in Tennessee.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 7:52 am, stark > wrote:
> On Apr 26, 1:48 am, wrote:
>
> > All my life I have used Morton brand table salt. A few weeks ago I
> > ran out of salt and had to get my prescription filled.
> > Julie

> Hmmmmm. We don't need a prescribtion here in Tennessee.

it's better that way. For the migrant workers