Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just try a newly launch program.. hopefully i will get something back in return...

Hopefully its true...

Hi guys..

Today i try to review this product, SlashMySearch. May you haven't
heard it before, because it just a new service some sort like agloco!

What is Slash My Search?

A search engine that introducing new eBay.com and Amazon.com search.
Two types are available for eBay, a regular eBay search and an eBay
Typo search. Slash My Search will try to refine your query and
seamlessly take you to eBay.

How Slash My Search help us?
With less people viewing these listings, or maybe none at all, these
auctions are not bid up and you can save a bundle! Don't buy from eBay
until you try searching through Slash My Search first!

Is that Slash My Search safe?
Slash My Search leading security features also warns you about
websites with potential security exploits, viruses, trojans, spyware
and other web nuisances.

What can we get when browser with Slash My Search?
You can earn money with every click you made on the Slash My Search.

Do we have to pay anything?
Without to spend a dime, it's FREE. (This is my point^^)

Will we be spammed?
No, our email address will never be shared or sold to any other
company. Also, they will only email you up to 2 advertisements per
month. We will never flood your inbox with spam.

If we introduce Slash My Search to others,how much we get?

Click Below TO JOIN NOW...IT"S FREE

http://www.slashmysearch.com/earn/id/15890

How much can we earn?
Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

If we introduce Slash My Search to others,how much we get?

How much can we earn?
Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

They pay us?
They pay us via paypal/e-gold or check if your earning reach $ 20 .

Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

My Opinion
Since Google and Yahoo never pay us when searching something, but
Slash My Search pay us.

So again, what are you waiting for? Join it NOW Express link, click
HERE

http://www.slashmysearch.com/earn/id/15890