Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default My Newly Invented Uramaki Roll

So as usually I was sitting at home drinking when a craving for sushi
hit me. Seems to happen a lot actually and my wife was at work so I
had the kitchen to myself. I made the rice, which is harder than you
think after 6 beers, and while the rice was cooking I had to figure
out what I wanted to make. Being a little creative in the kitchen, and
tipsy, I felt I should make something different. Now my fridge always
has at several ingredients for sushi, even quail eggs, and a freezer
stocked with sushi grade fish but I wanted something quick. I have
always loved the spicy tuna roll or spicy salmon roll and I make a
pretty good one but I make them all the time. I made a few Philly
rolls the other day so in my insanity I just had to mix them. A little
smoked Salmon, cream cheese, Kewpie Mayo, Chili Oil, red pepper
flakes, and a little scallion and into a outside roll it went. A
little toasted seasame on the outside and I was in HEAVEN!!! Since I
live in the outskirts on Philly and I'm a spicy freak I have to name
it G's Philly Fire Roll. Feel free to put it on your menu. People will
love it!!! Just give them a Sapporo.... :-)

Enjoy

Posted to alt.food.sushi

sounds the way to go

--