Blair P. Houghton

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

Terry Pulliam > wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:40:35 GMT, sf > arranged
>random neurons, so they looked like this:
>>On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 07:08:58 GMT, Blair P. Houghton >
>>wrote:
>>> If you live in California, I have nothing but pity
>>> for your future and disdain for your choices.
>>>

>>but the majority of Southern CA and a good part of the rest
>>of the state out numbered us.

>This would be true, especially here in Republikan Orange County, CA -
>As Orange County's token Democrat, I voted against the recall, but I
>had to go to my polling place in dark glasses and a burqa.

Isn't one of OC's current Representatives a democrat? Or is
it a state Rep?

I don't blame the Republicans for asserting their money
in trying to win (though their intellectual tactics are
perfectly Gobblesian). I blame the Democrats for failing
to assert their rationality and strength in numbers in the
races they are losing to ludicrous opponents. I blame
Terry McAuliffe in particular for failing to motivate
enough Democrats to vote 2000, 2002, and now 2003.
He's been so ineffectual I think he's probably a mole
under the control of Tom DeLay.

--Blair
"Ob. Food: and both of them
are overcooked pork-chops."

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 05:08 AM
What happened here??? foodpro Baking 1 18-08-2008 04:13 PM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 04:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 07:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 12-11-2004 11:27 PM