Old 11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
BigDog

Default Whatever happened to

Steve Wertz?

--
BigDog,
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

Old 11-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:24:18 GMT, BigDog
wrote:

Steve Wertz?

Rehab, would be my guess.

Old 11-11-2004, 09:42 PM
kilikini

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:24:18 GMT, BigDog
wrote:

Steve Wertz?

Rehab, would be my guess.

I hear he changed his nick and isn't posting to the regular groups anymore.
Can't validate it, but that's what I heard.

kili

Old 11-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Matthew L. Martin

wrote:

Steve Wertz?

Rehab, would be my guess.

I hear he changed his nick and isn't posting to the regular groups anymore.
Can't validate it, but that's what I heard.

Google says that the last post Steve made with his
lid email address was 17-July, 2004.

I've noticed that Frohe has been among the missing for the last month.
Anyone know what's up with him?

Matthew
Old 11-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:55:06 -0500, "Matthew L. Martin"
wrote:

I've noticed that Frohe has been among the missing for the last month.
Anyone know what's up with him?

I'm not really at liberty to say, other than to say that he is an
unwilling participant in something like the Witness Protection
Program, only this particular program is aimed at protecting people
who write bad vernacular English from the people they annoy.

Keep it to yourself though. Very hush-hush.

I'm sorry. That should have been "Keep it to yasef."

Old 11-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Matthew L. Martin

wrote:

I've noticed that Frohe has been among the missing for the last month.
Anyone know what's up with him?

I'm not really at liberty to say, other than to say that he is an
unwilling participant in something like the Witness Protection
Program, only this particular program is aimed at protecting people
who write bad vernacular English from the people they annoy.

Keep it to yourself though. Very hush-hush.

I'm sorry. That should have been "Keep it to yasef."

Any chance of enrolling Gus into a similar program?

Matthew
Old 11-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:

I've noticed that Frohe has been among the missing for the last month.
Anyone know what's up with him?

I'm not really at liberty to say, other than to say that he is an
unwilling participant in something like the Witness Protection
Program, only this particular program is aimed at protecting people
who write bad vernacular English from the people they annoy.

Keep it to yourself though. Very hush-hush.

I'm sorry. That should have been "Keep it to yasef."

Any chance of enrolling Gus into a similar program?

Absolutely, but like the Bad Vernacular program, participation isn't
voluntary. When they come to enroll Gus in the "Bob Dole Third-Person
Speaker Protection Program," he won't see their faces.

Old 11-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Nathan Lau

BigDog wrote:

Steve Wertz?

If you're really concerned about him, email.

I believe it's

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include std.disclaimer
Old 12-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:36:11 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:24:18 GMT, BigDog
wrote:

Steve Wertz?

Rehab, would be my guess.

Play nice, Kevin :0)
Harry

Old 12-11-2004, 09:58 AM
BigDog

Nathan Lau wrote in alt.food.barbecue

BigDog wrote:

Steve Wertz?

If you're really concerned about him, email.

I believe it's

Tried it, see what happens.

Old 12-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Frank Mancuso

BigDog wrote:

Steve Wertz?

I figured dude is either in the slam or he's assumed room temp-he *did*
live here in Austin, and I have not seen him in quite a while.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:09 PM
BigDog

BigDog wrote in alt.food.barbecue

If you're really concerned about him, email.

I believe it's

Tried it, see what happens.

Nope, came back undeliverable.

Old 12-11-2004, 08:33 PM
[email protected]

BigDog wrote:
BigDog wrote in alt.food.barbecue

If you're really concerned about him, email.

I believe it's

Tried it, see what happens.

Nope, came back undeliverable.

In my address book as

--
Nick, Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 06:08 AM
What happened here??? foodpro Baking 1 18-08-2008 04:13 PM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 05:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 08:26 PM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM