Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default what happened

I posted a question about breakfast this morning and received a couple
of answers..
I went out for a few ours ad my post & answers are gone.
What happened?
Do I have to do something to keep my messages visible?

Pete
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:59:03 -0500, Pete Whitehead wrote
(in article
>):

> I posted a question about breakfast this morning and received a couple
> of answers..
> I went out for a few ours ad my post & answers are gone.
> What happened?
> Do I have to do something to keep my messages visible?

Hi Pete. You posted that on alt.support.diabetes. You might post it here
too. I can't eat cereal for breakfast either. Spikes me big-time. I stick
with eggs, bacon and any vegetable lying around.

Hope you find your posts.

TaniO

> Pete

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Pete Whitehead" > wrote in message
>I posted a question about breakfast this morning and received a couple
> of answers..
> I went out for a few ours ad my post & answers are gone.
> What happened?
> Do I have to do something to keep my messages visible?

You're posting through google groups. Not the best way to read a newsgroup.
Get yourself a real newsreader and server.

What happened here??? foodpro Baking 1 18-08-2008 04:13 PM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 04:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 07:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 12-11-2004 11:27 PM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM