Old 14-01-2007, 08:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Where's Wayne?

Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

Old 14-01-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:

Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't post my question since I
don't get all posts for some reason and just figured he had said
something to someone.......Sharon
Old 14-01-2007, 11:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" wrote in message
Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

I was going to ask the same thing. Wayne is a wonderful addition to rfc and
he is greatly missed.

Elisa

Old 14-01-2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:
Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

That should be your clue.

Old 14-01-2007, 11:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Jan 2007 15:42:50 -0800, "Sheldon" wrote:

Christine Dabney wrote:
Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

That should be your clue.

Yes, I was wondering about that.
Personally, I think it will be a sad day if he is gone from rfc.

Christine

Old 15-01-2007, 01:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:
Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

I was wondering the exact same thing....

--
Jean B.
Old 15-01-2007, 03:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:29:01 GMT, fh wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:47:42 -0700, Christine Dabney wrote:

Boatright, that is...

Has he disappeared again?

Hopefully. But even better perhaps he's dead.

Says the poster with no history here. Woooooo, we're soooo impressed.

--
See return address to reply by email
Old 15-01-2007, 10:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Christine Dabney said:

Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

I hope not -- I miss him...

--
Jani in WA
Old 16-01-2007, 08:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...

Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...

The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
expected.

Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
work laptop right now.

We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
together.

The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
pictures yet, though. :-)

For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get home
at night.

I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
be back as...

Wayne Boatwright @@
Old 16-01-2007, 09:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16 Jan 2007 22:20:49 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote:

Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
be back as...

Wayne Boatwright @@

A big Whew!!!!!!!!
I was getting worried.

Christine

Old 16-01-2007, 09:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 9,
Wayne Boatwright wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote:

snipped

Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
be back as...

Wayne Boatwright @@

It's just good to hear that you are ok. :-)

Take care sir!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 16-01-2007, 09:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright said...

The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
expected.

Wayne,

Hi!

Like I surmised, those boxes didn't unpack themselves?

All the best,

Andy
CotD #2

Old 17-01-2007, 06:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16 Jan 2007 22:20:49 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote:

I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
be back as...

Glad to hear all is well and the move in is going as well as can be
expected. We all know it's a long row to hoe.... especially when you
don't have 24/7 to devote to getting your new place in order.

Come back soon!

--
See return address to reply by email

FS: THE JOHN WAYNE WAY TO GRILL cookbook by Ethan Wayne WesternBarbecue RELISTED 39%off [email protected] Barbecue 0 19-08-2016 12:05 PM
FS: THE JOHN WAYNE WAY TO GRILL cookbook featuring Western Barbecue &Tex-Mex classics by ETHAN WAYNE 39%off! [email protected] Barbecue 0 23-07-2016 08:43 AM
And Wayne, where is ? Pandora General Cooking 15 19-07-2007 08:29 AM
Thanks Wayne Jen General Cooking 1 12-07-2006 09:22 PM
Wayne Chris Neidecker General Cooking 3 18-04-2005 02:29 PM