Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanks Wayne

I just made another quiche (remember the last one was crap). I followed
your recipe Wayne, pastry and all. It was perfect! I didn't use the
removable bottom pan this time though.

I forgot to put onions in it. But next time I want to try it with onions,
but no cheese. Also I'm thinking little individual quiches would be great.
I've heard of baking pastry on the *outside* of a muffin pan, to get the
right shape. Do you think that would work with this pastry?

Thanks again
Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, On Wed 12 Jul 2006 02:00:07a, Jen was muttering about...

> I just made another quiche (remember the last one was crap). I followed
> your recipe Wayne, pastry and all. It was perfect! I didn't use the
> removable bottom pan this time though.

I'm so glad you tried it, and that it worked out well for you!

> I forgot to put onions in it. But next time I want to try it with
> onions, but no cheese. Also I'm thinking little individual quiches
> would be great. I've heard of baking pastry on the *outside* of a muffin
> pan, to get the right shape. Do you think that would work with this
> pastry?

Yes, you certainly can do that. I have done it for fruit tarts, as well.

--

Wayne Boatwright

I often wonder ...
What do people mean when they say the computer went down on me?