FoodBanter.com

-   -   Where's Wayne? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/113336-wheres-wayne.html)

Christine Dabney 14-01-2007 09:47 PM

Where's Wayne?

Boatright, that is...

It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
hooked up again....

Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

Christine

biig 14-01-2007 10:11 PM

Where's Wayne?

Christine Dabney wrote:

> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>
> Christine

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't post my question since I
don't get all posts for some reason and just figured he had said
something to someone.......Sharon

Elisa 15-01-2007 12:27 AM

Where's Wayne?

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>
> Christine

I was going to ask the same thing. Wayne is a wonderful addition to rfc and
he is greatly missed.

Elisa

Sheldon 15-01-2007 12:42 AM

Where's Wayne?

Christine Dabney wrote:
> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

That should be your clue.

Christine Dabney 15-01-2007 12:53 AM

Where's Wayne?

On 14 Jan 2007 15:42:50 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Christine Dabney wrote:
>> Boatright, that is...
>>
>> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
>> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
>> hooked up again....
>>
>> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

>That should be your clue.

Yes, I was wondering about that.
Personally, I think it will be a sad day if he is gone from rfc.

Christine

Jean B.[_1_] 15-01-2007 02:48 AM

Where's Wayne?

Christine Dabney wrote:
> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>
> Christine

I was wondering the exact same thing....

--
Jean B.

sf[_3_] 15-01-2007 04:34 AM

Where's Wayne?

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:29:01 GMT, fh > wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:47:42 -0700, Christine Dabney wrote:
>
>> Boatright, that is...
>>
>> Has he disappeared again?

>Hopefully. But even better perhaps he's dead.

Says the poster with no history here. Woooooo, we're soooo impressed.

--
See return address to reply by email

Little Malice 15-01-2007 11:06 PM

Where's Wayne?

One time on Usenet, Christine Dabney > said:

> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?

I hope not -- I miss him...

--
Jani in WA

Wayne Boatwright[_1_] 16-01-2007 09:20 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...

> Boatright, that is...
>
> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> hooked up again....
>
> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>
> Christine

Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...

The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
expected.

Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
work laptop right now.

We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
together.

The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
pictures yet, though. :-)

For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get home
at night.

I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
be back as...

Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Christine Dabney 16-01-2007 10:17 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On 16 Jan 2007 22:20:49 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
>be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

A big Whew!!!!!!!!
I was getting worried. ;)

Christine

Omelet 16-01-2007 10:29 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
> be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

It's just good to hear that you are ok. :-)

Take care sir!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Nancy Young 16-01-2007 10:34 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will
> definitely
> be back as...

Yay!

nancy

Andy[_2_] 16-01-2007 10:56 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

Wayne Boatwright said...

> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
> expected.

Wayne,

Hi!

Like I surmised, those boxes didn't unpack themselves? :(

All the best,

Andy
CotD #2

Elisa 16-01-2007 11:16 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...
>
>> Boatright, that is...
>>
>> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
>> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
>> hooked up again....
>>
>> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>>
>> Christine

> Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...
>
> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
> expected.
>
> Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
> all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
> furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
> comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
> once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
> work laptop right now.
>
> We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
> of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
> together.
>
> The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
> only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
> lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
> pictures yet, though. :-)
>
> For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
> to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
> left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
> as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
> darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get
> home
> at night.
>
> I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more
> settled,
> have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will
> definitely
> be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

YEA!!!!

Elisa

sf[_3_] 17-01-2007 07:08 AM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On 16 Jan 2007 22:20:49 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
>have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
>Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
>be back as...

Glad to hear all is well and the move in is going as well as can be
expected. We all know it's a long row to hoe.... especially when you
don't have 24/7 to devote to getting your new place in order.

Come back soon!

:)

--
See return address to reply by email

[email protected] 17-01-2007 07:35 AM

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...
>
> > Boatright, that is...
> >
> > It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> > online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> > hooked up again....
> >
> > Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
> >
> > Christine

> Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...
>
> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
> expected.
>
> Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
> all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
> furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
> comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
> once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
> work laptop right now.
>
> We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
> of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
> together.
>
> The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
> only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
> lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
> pictures yet, though. :-)
>
> For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
> to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
> left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
> as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
> darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get home
> at night.
>
> I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
> have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
> be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Glad to know everything is okay if chaotic, Wayne, and congratulations
on your new home. Drive carefully, especially when you're tired.

I hope my room will soon be ready as I still hope to move in with you
so I can taste your cooking! =o) j/k

Melissa

biig 17-01-2007 03:03 PM

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...
>
> > Boatright, that is...
> >
> > It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
> > online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
> > hooked up again....
> >
> > Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
> >
> > Christine

> Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...
>
> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
> expected.
>
> Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
> all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
> furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
> comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
> once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
> work laptop right now.
>
> We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
> of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
> together.
>
> The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
> only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
> lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
> pictures yet, though. :-)
>
> For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
> to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
> left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
> as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
> darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get home
> at night.
>
> I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
> have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
> be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Glad to know you're alright...you've been missed.....Sharon

Little Malice 17-01-2007 07:16 PM

One time on Usenet, Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> said:

> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to
> be expected.

Glad that's all it is and you'll soon be back with the rest of
us reprobates... :-)

--
Jani in WA

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 20-01-2007 08:58 AM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Wayne Boatwright said...
>
>> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
>> expected.

> Wayne,
>
> Hi!
>
> Like I surmised, those boxes didn't unpack themselves? :(

I have seen, in many moves, a couple of places that offer "move in service."
You mark the intended rooms and the boxes as they are packed. A "decorator"
and "team" unload the boxes, arrange and put away everything in two days or
so and you arrive at your new domicile as to a completely unloaded,
arranged, clean and ready to live in house. No thanks. But I guess for some
people it would be worth the expense and time saved. I care way too much
about where everything is in my house and about people going through my
stuff.

Cindi
who still has boxes in the garage from the August move

Andy[_2_] 20-01-2007 11:19 AM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Wayne Boatwright said...
>>
>>> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
>>> expected.

>> Wayne,
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Like I surmised, those boxes didn't unpack themselves? :(

> I have seen, in many moves, a couple of places that offer "move in
> service." You mark the intended rooms and the boxes as they are packed.
> A "decorator" and "team" unload the boxes, arrange and put away
> everything in two days or so and you arrive at your new domicile as to a
> completely unloaded, arranged, clean and ready to live in house. No
> thanks. But I guess for some people it would be worth the expense and
> time saved. I care way too much about where everything is in my house
> and about people going through my stuff.
>
> Cindi
> who still has boxes in the garage from the August move

Cindi,

Happens in the military like that! Professional movers. They pack and
unpack your house.

Andy

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 20-01-2007 02:38 PM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Cindi - HappyMamatoThree said...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> Wayne Boatwright said...

>>> Wayne,
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Like I surmised, those boxes didn't unpack themselves? :(

>> I have seen, in many moves, a couple of places that offer "move in
>> service." You mark the intended rooms and the boxes as they are packed.
>> A "decorator" and "team" unload the boxes, arrange and put away
>> everything in two days or so and you arrive at your new domicile as to a
>> completely unloaded, arranged, clean and ready to live in house. No
>> thanks. But I guess for some people it would be worth the expense and
>> time saved. I care way too much about where everything is in my house
>> and about people going through my stuff.
>>
>> Cindi
>> who still has boxes in the garage from the August move

> Cindi,
>
> Happens in the military like that! Professional movers. They pack and
> unpack your house.

Mine didn't. I must have had substandard military movers. I would protest
but it's been a long time, though I think I may still have a few boxes
packed by them. My parents are the worlds greatest mover of prepacked boxes.
They have bene moving around about 50 boxes of books since before we moved
to Scotland the first time in 1981.

Cindi

Andy[_2_] 20-01-2007 02:48 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree said...

> My parents are the worlds greatest mover of prepacked boxes.
> They have bene moving around about 50 boxes of books since before we

moved
> to Scotland the first time in 1981.
>
> Cindi

Cindi,

Is that what you call a roaming library?? ;)

Andy

Dan Abel 20-01-2007 07:15 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

In article > ,
"Cindi - HappyMamatoThree" > wrote:

> Cindi
> who still has boxes in the garage from the August move

Dan, who still has unpacked boxes in his garage from his last move...in
1977.

serene 20-01-2007 08:37 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 07:58:30 GMT, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> wrote:

>I have seen, in many moves, a couple of places that offer "move in service."
>You mark the intended rooms and the boxes as they are packed. A "decorator"
>and "team" unload the boxes, arrange and put away everything in two days or
>so and you arrive at your new domicile as to a completely unloaded,
>arranged, clean and ready to live in house. No thanks. But I guess for some
>people it would be worth the expense and time saved. I care way too much
>about where everything is in my house and about people going through my
>stuff.

Yeah! *shudder* I love the part of moving where I unpack things and
decide where they go. No one's gonna take that away from me. Just
back off, Mr. Mover Man -- that's *my* job.

(And now I'm giggling at what they'd do with the dresser in my
bedroom. Probably put clothes in there, huh? And now where will all
the sex toys go, I ask you!)

Serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com

Chatty Cathy 20-01-2007 08:47 PM

Serene wrote:

> (And now I'm giggling at what they'd do with the dresser in my
> bedroom. Probably put clothes in there, huh? And now where will all
> the sex toys go, I ask you!)

<ROFL>

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 20-01-2007 11:12 PM

"Serene" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 07:58:30 GMT, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> > wrote:
>
>>I have seen, in many moves, a couple of places that offer "move in
>>service."
>>You mark the intended rooms and the boxes as they are packed. A
>>"decorator"
>>and "team" unload the boxes, arrange and put away everything in two days
>>or
>>so and you arrive at your new domicile as to a completely unloaded,
>>arranged, clean and ready to live in house. No thanks. But I guess for
>>some
>>people it would be worth the expense and time saved. I care way too much
>>about where everything is in my house and about people going through my
>>stuff.

> Yeah! *shudder* I love the part of moving where I unpack things and
> decide where they go. No one's gonna take that away from me. Just
> back off, Mr. Mover Man -- that's *my* job.
>
> (And now I'm giggling at what they'd do with the dresser in my
> bedroom. Probably put clothes in there, huh? And now where will all
> the sex toys go, I ask you!)

The drawers in the bedside table?

Maybe that's just me.

Clothes in dresser drawers? No no no no no. Underwear, socks, pajamas belong
in the chest of drawers, the rest hangs in the closet. The dresser, who
knows what's in there, I don't look. Solved the cram it in the drawer and
forget it problem especially with my children.

Cindi

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 20-01-2007 11:13 PM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Cindi - HappyMamatoThree said...
>
>> My parents are the worlds greatest mover of prepacked boxes.
>> They have bene moving around about 50 boxes of books since before we

> moved
>> to Scotland the first time in 1981.
>>
>> Cindi
>>

> Cindi,
>
> Is that what you call a roaming library?? ;)

I always thought of it as a traveling exhibition of historical reference
material. Only um no one cares to look at it?

Cindi

Jean B.[_1_] 20-01-2007 11:55 PM

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 14 Jan 2007 01:47:42p, Christine Dabney meant to say...
>
>> Boatright, that is...
>>
>> It has been 4 weeks since he moved...and he should have been back
>> online by now. It doesn't take THAT long in the Phoenix area to get
>> hooked up again....
>>
>> Has he disappeared again, like Thierry?
>>
>> Christine

> Folks, I'm sorry to be a concern...
>
> The move went exceptionally well, but many post-move issues as to be
> expected.
>
> Cox installed broadband, cable, and phone on the day before we moved and
> all work well. However, prior to moving, we disposed of all of our office
> furniture, and my PC is currently sitting on a stack of boxes...not a
> comfortable place to surf or read/post to NGs. Right now I barely log on
> once a day just to check personal e-mail. Actually, I'm writing from my
> work laptop right now.
>
> We've been eternally busy with unpacking, having so far unpacked about 2/3
> of our 300+ boxes. and are slowly making some headway putting things back
> together.
>
> The kitchen is fully unpacked and for the most part in order. There was
> only one glitch with the builder on cabinets, and they need to replace a
> lower storage cabinet with a bank of drawers. It's not quite ready for
> pictures yet, though. :-)
>
> For nearly the past 2 weeks I've been making a daily round trip from Mesa
> to Payson and back for a new software deployment and training, which has
> left me a bit weary. It's not the mileage so much (160 miles round trip),
> as it is the mountainous curvy roads that I've been driving in total
> darkness in the wee hours of the morning. I do very little when I get home
> at night.
>
> I'll still not be online much for a while, until we get a bit more settled,
> have some functional office furniture, and things settle down.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind comments. I will definitely
> be back as...
>
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Oh good. I was scrolling through messages in part to see
whether you had resurfaced. Now I am satisfied on that score.
I'm glad to hear things are going (sort-of) okay.

--
Jean B.

serene 21-01-2007 12:52 AM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:12:15 GMT, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> wrote:

>"Serene" > wrote in message
.. .

>> (And now I'm giggling at what they'd do with the dresser in my
>> bedroom. Probably put clothes in there, huh? And now where will all
>> the sex toys go, I ask you!)

>The drawers in the bedside table?

No bedside tables (because our king-sized bed takes up almost all the
available space), and wow, I'd have to have, like, six bedside tables.
;-)

>Clothes in dresser drawers? No no no no no. Underwear, socks, pajamas belong
>in the chest of drawers, the rest hangs in the closet. The dresser, who
>knows what's in there, I don't look. Solved the cram it in the drawer and
>forget it problem especially with my children.

We have one of those Ikea baskets-in-a-column "chest-of-drawers"
things, and our underwear and socks go in there, in three of the six
drawers. Clothes, including pajamas, are on hangers in the closet.

The contents of the other three drawers in the Ikea thing, and the six
drawers in our dresser, are a topic for an entirely different
newsgroup.

ObFood: I'm still sick, and James is taking care of me. He made me
Cream of Wheat (which he hates) for breakfast, and a tuna sandwich for
lunch. He's talking about making fish soup for dinner, or we might
have barbecued seitan and rice.

Serene

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 21-01-2007 10:05 PM

"Serene" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:12:15 GMT, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Serene" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> (And now I'm giggling at what they'd do with the dresser in my
>>> bedroom. Probably put clothes in there, huh? And now where will all
>>> the sex toys go, I ask you!)

>>The drawers in the bedside table?

> No bedside tables (because our king-sized bed takes up almost all the
> available space), and wow, I'd have to have, like, six bedside tables.
> ;-)
>
>>Clothes in dresser drawers? No no no no no. Underwear, socks, pajamas
>>belong
>>in the chest of drawers, the rest hangs in the closet. The dresser, who
>>knows what's in there, I don't look. Solved the cram it in the drawer and
>>forget it problem especially with my children.

> We have one of those Ikea baskets-in-a-column "chest-of-drawers"
> things, and our underwear and socks go in there, in three of the six
> drawers. Clothes, including pajamas, are on hangers in the closet.
>
> The contents of the other three drawers in the Ikea thing, and the six
> drawers in our dresser, are a topic for an entirely different
> newsgroup.
>
> ObFood: I'm still sick, and James is taking care of me. He made me
> Cream of Wheat (which he hates) for breakfast, and a tuna sandwich for
> lunch. He's talking about making fish soup for dinner, or we might
> have barbecued seitan and rice.

Let's hold hands and sing the "If I don't get better within 24 hours I'm
going to scream" blues. A week of this is more than adequate. One trip to
the ER for dehydration is enough. This virus has apparently taken up
residence. I did cook supper yesterday for which my family was eternally
grateful and my son asked if I could please not be sick so Daddy doesn't
cook anymore. Poor bubba.

Cindi

sf[_3_] 21-01-2007 10:42 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:05:48 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> wrote:

>Let's hold hands and sing the "If I don't get better within 24 hours I'm
>going to scream" blues. A week of this is more than adequate. One trip to
>the ER for dehydration is enough. This virus has apparently taken up
>residence. I did cook supper yesterday for which my family was eternally
>grateful and my son asked if I could please not be sick so Daddy doesn't
>cook anymore. Poor bubba.

A virus is supposed to be over in 2 weeks. A bacterial infection will
go on and on.

--
See return address to reply by email

serene 21-01-2007 11:36 PM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:05:48 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> wrote:

>Let's hold hands and sing the "If I don't get better within 24 hours I'm
>going to scream" blues. A week of this is more than adequate. One trip to
>the ER for dehydration is enough. This virus has apparently taken up
>residence. I did cook supper yesterday for which my family was eternally
>grateful and my son asked if I could please not be sick so Daddy doesn't
>cook anymore. Poor bubba.

Awwww, that's pathetic. Get well soon!

ObFood: pickled beets

Serene

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 22-01-2007 01:44 AM

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:05:48 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> > wrote:
>
>>Let's hold hands and sing the "If I don't get better within 24 hours I'm
>>going to scream" blues. A week of this is more than adequate. One trip to
>>the ER for dehydration is enough. This virus has apparently taken up
>>residence. I did cook supper yesterday for which my family was eternally
>>grateful and my son asked if I could please not be sick so Daddy doesn't
>>cook anymore. Poor bubba.
>>

> A virus is supposed to be over in 2 weeks. A bacterial infection will
> go on and on.

If it isn't gone in a week, I will call le Doctor and see what he can do.
Because I have a host of health concerns and had my 34th surgery last year,
sometimes my system doesn't reckon well.

Cindi

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 22-01-2007 01:45 AM

"Serene" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:05:48 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> > wrote:
>
>>Let's hold hands and sing the "If I don't get better within 24 hours I'm
>>going to scream" blues. A week of this is more than adequate. One trip to
>>the ER for dehydration is enough. This virus has apparently taken up
>>residence. I did cook supper yesterday for which my family was eternally
>>grateful and my son asked if I could please not be sick so Daddy doesn't
>>cook anymore. Poor bubba.

> Awwww, that's pathetic. Get well soon!

Thank you.

> ObFood: pickled beets

A lovely snack.

Cindi

sf[_3_] 22-01-2007 03:53 AM

I'm back...sort of... was Where's Wayne?

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:44:46 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> wrote:

>had my 34th surgery last year

OMG.... that puts many of the problems the rest of us have into
perspective.

--
See return address to reply by email

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 22-01-2007 04:27 AM

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:44:46 -0800, "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree"
> > wrote:
>
>>had my 34th surgery last year

> OMG.... that puts many of the problems the rest of us have into
> perspective.

I have learned to appreciate. If that makes sense, and not to dwell on it.
Life is a gift and I am gotten it renewed at least a few times.

Cindi