Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default req: Middle Eastern marinated leg of lamb recipe

I'm looking for a recipe for a yogurt based marinade with cardamom and
other middle eastern spices. I used to have a good one and can't seem to
find it. I've found an Indian version that I can probably adapt, nut
hoping someone here may have the perfect recipe. This would be for a 6#
whole bone in leg of lamb.

Thanks,

Pete C.