Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lower Blood Pressure Safely And Naturally

High blood pressure is often called the "silent killer" because
most people don't even know they have it and they can die without
warning. This is as serious of a health concern as you can possibly
have.
Look at the grim statistics the American Heart Association provides on
High Blood Pressu
High blood pressure (hypertension) killed 46,765 Americans in 2001. It
was listed as a primary or contributing cause of death in about 251,000
U.S. deaths in 2000.
As many as 50 million Americans age 6 and older have high blood
pressure.
One in five Americans (and one in four adults) has high blood pressure.

Of those people with high blood pressure, 30 percent don't know they
have it.
Of all people with high blood pressure, 11 percent aren't on therapy
(special diet or drugs), 25 percent are on inadequate therapy, and 34
percent are on adequate therapy.
The cause of 90-95 percent of the cases of high blood pressure isn't
known; however, high blood pressure is easily detected and usually
controllable.
High blood pressure affects more than 40 percent of African Americans.
Here's more of what the American Heart Association says about what a
grave concern high blood pressure is: "High blood pressure is the No.
1 modifiable risk factor for stroke. It also contributes to heart
attacks, heart failure, kidney failure and atherosclerosis (fatty
buildups in arteries). In some cases, it can cause blindness."
Are you getting the picture of how serious this is? Well, before we
shout that the sky is falling and start wallowing in doom-and-gloom
thinking, remember that this can be treated. It can be prevented.
That is why they say it is a "modifiable" risk factor. That's
where I come in. I help you lower your blood pressure, totally
naturally.
Now realize this - I'm not a doctor and I don't claim to be one.
However, I am a hardcore researcher when it comes to finding solutions
for people, especially those close to me.
It all started with my mother. She had high cholesterol. (I'll show
you how this relates to high blood pressure in just a minute, ok?)
Being the good son I am, I buried my nose in all the medical books,
reports, and articles I could find to discover a way for her to lower
her cholesterol.
And the hard work paid off. What I gave my mother was a plan based on
hard science that allowed her to drop her cholesterol without drugs.
Her cholesterol dropped 40 points with my all-natural system. This
kind of result normally leaves doctors slack-jawed at the amazing
results.
Wanting to help more people, I wrote the top-selling e-book on it
called "The 60 Day Prescription-Free Cholesterol Cure". That
e-book is now helping crowds of people in 17 countries around the world
to lower their cholesterol naturally.
Here's what sparked my idea to create the 'Mangano' method for
lowering blood pressure - I discovered that often times (not always)
when someone had high cholesterol, they had high blood pressure too.
This is usually because the same lifestyle habits lead to both
ailments...according to the renowned and respected American Heart
Association.
So if I was going to help my mother lower her cholesterol, I decided to
help make sure she had normal blood pressure too. Makes sense, right?
And so I went back to the library...more determined than ever before to
find a real, bonafide, all-natural system for cutting your blood
pressure.
http://highbpd.blogspot.com/#