Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baked sweet potato fries?

Hiya all,

Dinner for tonight is sort of planned... the infamous roast chicken
with lemons, salad (romaine, cucumber, red onion, tomato, with
vinagrette dressing of some sort.

I have some sweet potatoes here...I was going to roast them, but my
friend was saying she loved sweet potato fries. I am thinking baked
fries, sorta..or thin wedges.... Has anyone done this?

I have all my cookbooks, and maybe I will get the energy later on to
look through them to find a recipe of the sort I want. But for now,
I will ask here to see what you all have to say.

Christine

Sweet potato fries Gary General Cooking 19 18-07-2012 05:04 PM
Sweet Potato Fries Nonny Barbecue 25 03-11-2009 09:14 PM
Baked Sweet Potato Shoestring Fries Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 06-05-2008 02:52 AM
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 01-11-2007 01:56 AM
sweet potato french fries pfoley General Cooking 28 27-08-2006 06:10 PM