Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Baked sweet potato fries?

Hiya all,

Dinner for tonight is sort of planned... the infamous roast chicken
with lemons, salad (romaine, cucumber, red onion, tomato, with
vinagrette dressing of some sort.

I have some sweet potatoes here...I was going to roast them, but my
friend was saying she loved sweet potato fries. I am thinking baked
fries, sorta..or thin wedges.... Has anyone done this?

I have all my cookbooks, and maybe I will get the energy later on to
look through them to find a recipe of the sort I want. But for now,
I will ask here to see what you all have to say.

Christine