Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I think these beans are a little undercooked

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
> http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pennyaline" > wrote in message
> Blair P. Houghton wrote:
>> http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

That is actually the best thing Blair has ever posted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Pennyaline > said:
> Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> > http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

Pork and beans, but apparently the pork is still raw and so,
presumably, are the beans. Cute picture...

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, Pennyaline > said:
>> Blair P. Houghton wrote:

>>> http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

>> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

> Pork and beans, but apparently the pork is still raw and so,
> presumably, are the beans. Cute picture...

What picture? There's nothing there but a bunch of reader comments, none
of which make sense.

<meanwhile, I remain still uninformed but now I'm increasing in ****iness>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pennyaline" > wrote in message
> Little Malice wrote:

>>> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

>> Pork and beans, but apparently the pork is still raw and so,
>> presumably, are the beans. Cute picture...

> What picture? There's nothing there but a bunch of reader comments, none
> of which make sense.
>
> <meanwhile, I remain still uninformed but now I'm increasing in ****iness>

It is a precious little piglet in a pork and bean can.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Pennyaline > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> >> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

> > Pork and beans, but apparently the pork is still raw and so,
> > presumably, are the beans. Cute picture...

> What picture? There's nothing there but a bunch of reader comments, none
> of which make sense.
>
> <meanwhile, I remain still uninformed but now I'm increasing in ****iness>

Not at me, I hope. I didn't realize from your original follow up that
you couldn't see the photo. In any case, I made a copy and moved it to
my web site -- hopefully you can see it the

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/piggy.jpg

HTH!

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, Pennyaline > said:
>> Little Malice wrote:

>>> Pork and beans, but apparently the pork is still raw and so,
>>> presumably, are the beans. Cute picture...

>> What picture? There's nothing there but a bunch of reader comments, none
>> of which make sense.
>>
>> <meanwhile, I remain still uninformed but now I'm increasing in ****iness>

> Not at me, I hope. I didn't realize from your original follow up that
> you couldn't see the photo. In any case, I made a copy and moved it to
> my web site -- hopefully you can see it the
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/piggy.jpg
>
> HTH!

No, not at you.

And it did help. Thanks very much. That's an adorable little slab of fat
back!

<i tried the link in more than one browser and couldn't, and still
can't, get the picture to come up>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Pennyaline > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> >> What picture? There's nothing there but a bunch of reader comments, none
> >> of which make sense.

> >> <meanwhile, I remain still uninformed but now I'm increasing in ****iness>

> > Not at me, I hope. I didn't realize from your original follow up that
> > you couldn't see the photo. In any case, I made a copy and moved it to
> > my web site -- hopefully you can see it the
> >
> > http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/piggy.jpg
> >
> > HTH!

> No, not at you.

Oh good, I can sleep now. ;-)

> And it did help. Thanks very much. That's an adorable little slab of fat
> back!

It sure is -- I had to share that pic with DH and DS, especially
after BIL sent us a nasty photo of a very large woman's backside
today. The real pig was much cuter.

> <i tried the link in more than one browser and couldn't, and still
> can't, get the picture to come up>

Weird! Glad I could help...

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

>"Pennyaline" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Blair P. Houghton wrote:
>>> http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...s_just_re.html

>> Clicked on the link, and was left even more uniformed than before.

>That is actually the best thing Blair has ever posted.

I'm secretly a c.o. addict.

--Blair