Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Using the Diabetes Food Pyramid

Using the Diabetes Food Pyramid
Please Check the Link:
http://diabetics-recipes.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

better yet, read the Harvard food pyramid that is
more up to date and takes into account the studies
of the past 10 years

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritio.../pyramids.html

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"medianext05" > wrote in
message
oups.com...
> Using the Diabetes Food Pyramid
> Please Check the Link:
> http://diabetics-recipes.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Hi,

TigerLily, it should have occurred to you by now (and probably has) that this guy don't care!

In fact, I doubt if he even bothers to read any replies.
He certainly won't change his opinions (whatever they are).
Maybe it's an obscure kind of spam.

But you're absolutely right to post a correction - someone might believe his crap.

Take care,
Phil.

"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin, 3 × 500 mg
Gliclazide, 2 × 80 mg
Simvastatin, 1 × 40 mg
(and a whole bunch of other stuff for other problems!)
71 kg (fairly) stable

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

exactly Phil :-)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk
More info: http://www.diabetic-talk.org/
http://www.diabetic-talk.org/freeveggies.htm
I have no medical qualifications beyond my own
experience.
Choose your advisers carefully, because experience
can be
an expensive teacher.

"Phil Aypee" > wrote
in message
> Hi,
>
> TigerLily, it should have occurred to you by now

(and probably has) that this guy don't care!

> In fact, I doubt if he even bothers to read any

replies.
> He certainly won't change his opinions (whatever

they are).
> Maybe it's an obscure kind of spam.
>
> But you're absolutely right to post a

correction - someone might believe his crap.

> Take care,
> Phil.
>
> "Time wounds all heels."
>
> Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
> Metformin, 3 × 500 mg
> Gliclazide, 2 × 80 mg
> Simvastatin, 1 × 40 mg
> (and a whole bunch of other stuff for other

problems!)
> 71 kg (fairly) stable

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
> http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default [SPAM] Using the Diabetes Food Pyramid

medianext05 > wrote:
|| Using the Diabetes Food Pyramid
|| Please Check the Link:
|| http://diabetics-recipes.mogspot.com/

"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Middle East -
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com

Social Security -
http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/