Frank J Warner

Default Anybody seen the "NEW" new food pyramid?

This is worth a chuckle:

http://www.mypyramid.org/

Be sure to test your reading comprehension before flaming.

-Frank

--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here's some of my work:
Damsel

Frank J Warner > said:

>This is worth a chuckle:
>
>http://www.mypyramid.org/
>
>Be sure to test your reading comprehension before flaming.

Amazing! LOL!

Carol
pennyaline

Frank J Warner wrote:
> http://www.mypyramid.org/

"...radiation kills bacteria just as effectively as it does people..."

ROTFLMAO!

Lovely site. Can't wait 'til it's all done!

axlq

In article >,
pennyaline <nsmitchell@spamspamspamspamspamspamspameggandspam .com> wrote:
>Frank J Warner wrote:
>> http://www.mypyramid.org/

>"...radiation kills bacteria just as effectively as it does people..."
>
>ROTFLMAO!
>
>Lovely site. Can't wait 'til it's all done!

Yeah. I liked this one too:
"We cling to the profit-rich Milk category because the large percentage
of Americans that are lactose-intolerant is not part of the profitable
target demographic."

....and then it links to a Harvard School of Public Health page which
confirms "90 percent of Asians, 70 percent of blacks and Native
Americans, and 50 percent of Hispanics are lactose-intolerant,
compared to only about 15 percent of people of Northern European
descent."

Considering that Hispanics now outnumber Whites in California, that
target demographic for the dairy industry is shrinking fast.

-A