Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Cream Soups?

IF I am a diabetic..THEN I will be very carful about carbs...I just
made a statement about Dr. Phil....I am learning about carbs...and
watching what I eat now..JOY

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"JH" > wrote in message
> IF I am a diabetic..THEN I will be very carful about carbs...I just
> made a statement about Dr. Phil....I am learning about carbs...and
> watching what I eat now..JOY

Joy, you've already posted that you're "borderline diabetic" - most of us
believe that's about as possible as being "borderline pregnant". Watching
carbs NOW may help you to preserve what's already damaged beta cell
function.

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.4/<6 T2 DX 05/2004