Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default what to do with all those cans of coka-cola

Remember when we all had to go through our pantries
and toss or give away all those, ha ha, healthy
and not so healthy carbs? Here is what you can do
with all your cans of coka-cola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxJLt2-m_Y

:-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/01/2015 02:08 PM, T wrote:
> Remember when we all had to go through our pantries
> and toss or give away all those, ha ha, healthy
> and not so healthy carbs? Here is what you can do
> with all your cans of coka-cola:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxJLt2-m_Y
>
> :-)

Make sure you wear gloves. Coke's sugar will penetrate
your skin.

I am seriously thinking about testing it in the toilet.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"T" > wrote in message ...
> Remember when we all had to go through our pantries
> and toss or give away all those, ha ha, healthy
> and not so healthy carbs? Here is what you can do
> with all your cans of coka-cola:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxJLt2-m_Y
>
> :-)

No. I never had to do that. Nor did I ever drink regular soda.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"T" > wrote in message ...
> On 12/01/2015 02:08 PM, T wrote:
>> Remember when we all had to go through our pantries
>> and toss or give away all those, ha ha, healthy
>> and not so healthy carbs? Here is what you can do
>> with all your cans of coka-cola:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxJLt2-m_Y
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Make sure you wear gloves. Coke's sugar will penetrate
> your skin.
>
> I am seriously thinking about testing it in the toilet.

Why? I could see using it in a pinch if you already had it and didn't have
a proper cleaner. Otherwise, no.

What is a good recipe for home made carbonated cola (with a similar kick as coca cola or pepsi)? Elmo[_2_] General Cooking 26 27-04-2010 01:36 AM
Cola or diet cola? Larry Dow Diabetic 54 07-02-2006 08:19 PM
Cola or diet cola? [email protected] Diabetic 37 02-02-2006 06:25 AM
i need original coca-cola cans Bock Hans-Joachim General 0 06-09-2005 10:12 AM
Beer Cans Wanted (Pub Beer Cans are Art) c5 Beer 11 23-01-2005 05:25 PM