Old 30-04-2013, 07:05 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Nutrition for Blokes by Quentin Grady sight :)

Just in case you are interested.

http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Old 30-04-2013, 04:13 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 4/30/2013 1:05 AM, Jacquie wrote:
Just in case you are interested.

http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Quentin died several years ago. May he rest in peace.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Old 01-05-2013, 06:26 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
b.com...
On 4/30/2013 1:05 AM, Jacquie wrote:
Just in case you are interested.

http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Quentin died several years ago. May he rest in peace.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Yes I know, someone mentioned his book, so I thought I would let you all
know that his book is still out there.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 04/29/2013 11:05 PM, Jacquie wrote:
Just in case you are interested.

http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Anyone know if it is available in electric format?

Old 04-05-2013, 01:49 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message

I almost got to visit with him. We were on a cruise ship sailing around
New Zealand and were supposed to put into port where he lived, but
something happened to the propeller and the ship did not stop. I had no
way of notifying him other than by email, nor did I have a phone. He was
very upset as was I. We had been corresponding for some time, but he
never forgave me for the ship not putting in.

Of course you know he forgave you, so that's tongue in cheek right? :-)

Cheri

Pickles in sight George Shirley[_2_] Preserving 1 02-05-2012 04:54 PM
Quentin.... Evelyn Diabetic 5 24-12-2009 12:32 AM
patented formulas in the USA ,control diabetes,healthy heart, arhtritis, woman nutrition, sport nutrition..... [email protected] Diabetic 0 22-01-2006 08:07 PM
Dr.Ali's Nutrition Bible-Bestselling Nutrition book at the moment-30% off list UK price kiff Marketplace 0 03-03-2004 01:30 PM