FoodBanter.com

-   -   Nutrition for Blokes by Quentin Grady sight :) (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/423893-nutrition-blokes-quentin-grady.html)

Jacquie 30-04-2013 07:05 AM

Nutrition for Blokes by Quentin Grady sight :)

Just in case you are interested.

http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Janet Wilder[_1_] 30-04-2013 04:13 PM

On 4/30/2013 1:05 AM, Jacquie wrote:
> Just in case you are interested.
>
> http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Quentin died several years ago. May he rest in peace.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Jacquie 01-05-2013 06:26 AM

Nutrition for Blokes by Quentin Grady sight :)

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
b.com...
> On 4/30/2013 1:05 AM, Jacquie wrote:
>> Just in case you are interested.
>>
>> http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/
>>

> Quentin died several years ago. May he rest in peace.
>
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Yes I know, someone mentioned his book, so I thought I would let you all
know that his book is still out there.

Ozgirl 01-05-2013 06:28 AM

Nutrition for Blokes by Quentin Grady sight :)

That was me :) Thank you.

m...

Todd 02-05-2013 07:57 PM

On 04/29/2013 11:05 PM, Jacquie wrote:
> Just in case you are interested.
>
> http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin/

Anyone know if it is available in electric format?

Cheri[_3_] 04-05-2013 01:49 AM

>>> I almost got to visit with him. We were on a cruise ship sailing around
>>> New Zealand and were supposed to put into port where he lived, but
>>> something happened to the propeller and the ship did not stop. I had no
>>> way of notifying him other than by email, nor did I have a phone. He was
>>> very upset as was I. We had been corresponding for some time, but he
>>> never forgave me for the ship not putting in.

Of course you know he forgave you, so that's tongue in cheek right? :-)

Cheri