Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chayote

Anybody have any experience with Chayote?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 3/2/2013 7:21 AM, Fritz wrote:
> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?
><

Cho cho is nice if only fried in butter or olive oil.
The secret is in the seasoning. They're bland and need lots of flavor
support.
Each person will have to test for the bg response. Probably no worse
than a potato.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"High Miles" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 7:21 AM, Fritz wrote:
>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?
> ><

> Cho cho is nice if only fried in butter or olive oil.
> The secret is in the seasoning. They're bland and need lots of flavor
> support.
> Each person will have to test for the bg response. Probably no worse than
> a potato.

They're really low carb compared to a potato.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

Yes.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

> Yes.

Thanks for the info.
You are ever so helpful.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

>> Yes.
>>

> Thanks for the info.
> You are ever so helpful.

Maybe she knows it you, Bob.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 3/2/2013 5:04 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yes.
>>>

>> Thanks for the info.
>> You are ever so helpful.
>>

> Maybe she knows it

I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"

you, Bob.

Who's Bob?

Fritz

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 5:04 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Thanks for the info.
>>> You are ever so helpful.
>>>

>> Maybe she knows it

> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>

> you, Bob.
>>

> Who's Bob?
>
> Fritz

Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

>> Yes.
>>

> Thanks for the info.
> You are ever so helpful.

Perhaps if you had a specific question about them, you could have asked
that. Or even done a search for the topic because they were recently posted
about.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?
>
> Cheri

Oh really? Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 3/2/2013 8:45 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?

No, but I know who you are talking about now.

Fritz

Chayote recipe? notbob General Cooking 2 18-08-2013 03:59 PM
Pickled Chayote Mary Filmore Recipes (moderated) 0 29-01-2008 01:50 AM
Chayote Salad International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 31-01-2005 04:10 AM
Chayote Salad Duckie ® Recipes 0 02-07-2004 03:57 PM
Chayote Not-A-Squash ??? Mark Thorson General Cooking 10 19-05-2004 02:18 AM