FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chayote (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/423111-chayote.html)

Fritz[_3_] 02-03-2013 01:21 PM

Chayote

Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

High Miles[_2_] 02-03-2013 02:38 PM

Chayote

On 3/2/2013 7:21 AM, Fritz wrote:
> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?
><

Cho cho is nice if only fried in butter or olive oil.
The secret is in the seasoning. They're bland and need lots of flavor
support.
Each person will have to test for the bg response. Probably no worse
than a potato.

Cheri[_3_] 02-03-2013 03:06 PM

Chayote

"High Miles" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 7:21 AM, Fritz wrote:
>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?
> ><

> Cho cho is nice if only fried in butter or olive oil.
> The secret is in the seasoning. They're bland and need lots of flavor
> support.
> Each person will have to test for the bg response. Probably no worse than
> a potato.

They're really low carb compared to a potato.

Cheri

Julie Bove[_2_] 02-03-2013 08:01 PM

Chayote

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

Yes.

Fritz[_3_] 02-03-2013 11:56 PM

Chayote

On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

> Yes.

Thanks for the info.
You are ever so helpful.

Cheri[_3_] 03-03-2013 01:04 AM

Chayote

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

>> Yes.
>>

> Thanks for the info.
> You are ever so helpful.

Maybe she knows it you, Bob.

Cheri

Fritz[_3_] 03-03-2013 02:30 AM

Chayote

On 3/2/2013 5:04 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yes.
>>>

>> Thanks for the info.
>> You are ever so helpful.
>>

> Maybe she knows it

I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"

you, Bob.

Who's Bob?

Fritz

Cheri[_3_] 03-03-2013 04:45 AM

Chayote

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 5:04 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Thanks for the info.
>>> You are ever so helpful.
>>>

>> Maybe she knows it

> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>

> you, Bob.
>>

> Who's Bob?
>
> Fritz

Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?

Cheri

Julie Bove[_2_] 03-03-2013 07:39 AM

Chayote

"Fritz" > wrote in message
> On 3/2/2013 12:01 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Fritz" > wrote in message
>>> Anybody have any experience with Chayote?

>> Yes.
>>

> Thanks for the info.
> You are ever so helpful.

Perhaps if you had a specific question about them, you could have asked
that. Or even done a search for the topic because they were recently posted
about.

Julie Bove[_2_] 03-03-2013 07:39 AM

Chayote

Julie Bove[_2_] 03-03-2013 07:39 AM

Chayote

Julie Bove[_2_] 03-03-2013 07:39 AM

Chayote

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?
>
> Cheri

Oh really? Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Fritz[_3_] 03-03-2013 11:54 AM

Chayote

On 3/2/2013 8:45 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe she knows it

>> I take it that's supposed to read "it is" or "it's"
>>

>> you, Bob.
>>>

>> Who's Bob?
>>
>> Fritz

> Maybe you prefer Don Roberto?

No, but I know who you are talking about now.

Fritz