Old 06-09-2012, 11:11 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Do you wear certain clothes based on what you eat?

My family thinks I am nutty. I have what I call my soup eatin' shirts. I
like to eat black bean soup at a certain restaurant but even when I tuck a
napkin into the front of my shirt, I might spill a drop or two down my
front. So I specifically bought shirts to address this problem. They are
all dark brown. Some are solid colors but a couple of them have a pattern
to them.

My dad has salsa/spaghetti shirts. They are burgundy.

So... Do you have any clothes like that?

Old 06-09-2012, 11:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
My family thinks I am nutty. I have what I call my soup eatin' shirts. I
like to eat black bean soup at a certain restaurant but even when I tuck a
napkin into the front of my shirt, I might spill a drop or two down my
front. So I specifically bought shirts to address this problem. They are
all dark brown. Some are solid colors but a couple of them have a pattern
to them.

My dad has salsa/spaghetti shirts. They are burgundy.

So... Do you have any clothes like that?

No, can't say that I do.

Cheri

Old 07-09-2012, 03:24 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article , "Julie Bove"
wrote:

My family thinks I am nutty.

they aren't the only ones

Old 07-09-2012, 04:32 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

For some reason when I have food with sauces , it never fells a bit of sauce
will fall on my blouse I hardly ever leave the restaurant without a spot
right on the front of my blouse, for that reason I try to wear something
with a pattern

Old 07-09-2012, 05:54 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" wrote in message
m...
For some reason when I have food with sauces , it never fells a bit of
sauce will fall on my blouse I hardly ever leave the restaurant
without a spot right on the front of my blouse, for that reason I try to
wear something with a pattern

Yay! My mom has a habit of wearing white to Mexican restaurants. And
because she seems to be cold all of the time she normally wears a jacket.
She has a whole closet full of jackets but she always manages to wear the
white one then and always gets guacamole on the sleeve.

I guess I am overly focused on clothes based on something that happened to
me years ago. I hate white undies, perhaps because my mom thinks one should
only wear white. I don't know why. Anyway... I had worn some Hawaiian
print panties to work one day under a pair of off white pants. The pants
were a thick corduroy so I assumed I was safe. But when a coworker called
out, "Nice panties!", I knew I had been wrong.

Not long after that, my brother told me that his coworker told him that she
always wears black panties. That way if she gets a hole in her pants,
nobody can tell. So I was like... Uh... Does she always wear black pants?
He said she did not. This didn't make any sense to me until he finally
realized that she was in fact a very dark skinned black woman. So now I
either match the color of my undies to what I am wearing, or I just wear
beige because that's my skin tone.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:23 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

No, but I very rarely get any food on my clothes. As I said before I eat
whole wheat toast pizza with a steak knife and fork.