Old 06-09-2012, 11:11 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Do you wear certain clothes based on what you eat?

My family thinks I am nutty. I have what I call my soup eatin' shirts. I
like to eat black bean soup at a certain restaurant but even when I tuck a
napkin into the front of my shirt, I might spill a drop or two down my
front. So I specifically bought shirts to address this problem. They are
all dark brown. Some are solid colors but a couple of them have a pattern
to them.

My dad has salsa/spaghetti shirts. They are burgundy.

So... Do you have any clothes like that?