Old 07-09-2012, 04:32 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Do you wear certain clothes based on what you eat?

For some reason when I have food with sauces , it never fells a bit of sauce
will fall on my blouse I hardly ever leave the restaurant without a spot
right on the front of my blouse, for that reason I try to wear something
with a pattern
"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message
My family thinks I am nutty. I have what I call my soup eatin' shirts.
I like to eat black bean soup at a certain restaurant but even when I
tuck a napkin into the front of my shirt, I might spill a drop or two
down my front. So I specifically bought shirts to address this problem.
They are all dark brown. Some are solid colors but a couple of them have
a pattern to them.

My dad has salsa/spaghetti shirts. They are burgundy.

So... Do you have any clothes like that?

No, can't say that I do.

Cheri