Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Do you wear certain clothes based on what you eat?

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> For some reason when I have food with sauces , it never fells a bit of
> sauce will fall on my blouse I hardly ever leave the restaurant
> without a spot right on the front of my blouse, for that reason I try to
> wear something with a pattern

Yay! My mom has a habit of wearing white to Mexican restaurants. And
because she seems to be cold all of the time she normally wears a jacket.
She has a whole closet full of jackets but she always manages to wear the
white one then and always gets guacamole on the sleeve.

I guess I am overly focused on clothes based on something that happened to
me years ago. I hate white undies, perhaps because my mom thinks one should
only wear white. I don't know why. Anyway... I had worn some Hawaiian
print panties to work one day under a pair of off white pants. The pants
were a thick corduroy so I assumed I was safe. But when a coworker called
out, "Nice panties!", I knew I had been wrong.

Not long after that, my brother told me that his coworker told him that she
always wears black panties. That way if she gets a hole in her pants,
nobody can tell. So I was like... Uh... Does she always wear black pants?
He said she did not. This didn't make any sense to me until he finally
realized that she was in fact a very dark skinned black woman. So now I
either match the color of my undies to what I am wearing, or I just wear
beige because that's my skin tone.